Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸

Flag is flying...sun shining.....🇺🇸☀️....a good day, Flag Day!

Tootie, I have never tried okra either....cookie? kittyfan? What is it like?  Laughed about SCC helping you if your new neighbors don't work out...😂.

cookie, good luck with house chaos....you need a big stop sign near your "nest" that says NO CHAOS AREA!  DO NOT ENTER!  

Off to lake for a couple of days with DS, DIL and 3As........always fun.....so I better get ready. 

Happy Friday....Happy Weekend....Happy Father's Day!

P ..... Potato Salad

Q ..... Queen 👋👋 good-bye....I'll be baaaack! 😀

NEXT ...... R 

Respected Contributor

Safe travels walker and I hope you have a good time this weekend ... Happy Father's Day to those in your family too!!

R ~ Raisins

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Tootie!  Exciting day for your DS too....Father-to-be!!!!  Enjoy whatever gathering you have there.

Doing a load of laundry....ha....machines are always humming!  Then I will pack up.

Adios for now.......take care my friends.....if you have time, Tootie, could you drop some donuts off at PD.."Thinking of You, With love, Queen and friends 🍩❤️😂

👋👋😂

S .... Salt

NEXT ..... T 

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies ~  In answer to the Okra question - Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Definetely NOT a fan.  kittyfan?

The donut idea is great. 😂😂😂 🍩🍩  Maybe they could be little crown shaped donuts????  Good reminder huh?  Have a great time at the Lake with your family.  

Chaos signs may be just the thing, thank you!!!!!  

Laundry time

T - Tacos

U is next  hummmmm, I wonder...............

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi friends......

I'm still here....had things to do this morning so thought we would leave after lunch......now waiting to see if mailman comes so ...in meantime...what can I/we do but take a .....

U ...... UB!!!

Then, we are on our way with or without mail...mostly junk anyway!  

Thanks for good wishes at lake.....and guess I won't try okra anytime soon.

Now......one more thing.....DIL asked if I could add one thing to my list for lake....she forgot it for something....wonder what she will make WITH .....

V ..... VELVEETA!!!!!  😂 👋👋

NEXT ....... W 

Respected Contributor

I just came in from rescuing my hanging pots ... it is so windy here today and they were swaying just a little too high! I thought they would fly off the shephard hook!! ... so for now they are taking a UB "sitting on the patio" ...

Thanks cookie, I guess I won't be trying okra either ... how funny walker! good ol' VELVEETA sure gets around ...

Good idea about the doughnuts ... I'll drop them off Sunday on our way home from Church ... I'll let you know what they say ...

W ~ Walnuts

X ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Not a fan of okra popular with stews tomatoes. But I do like fried okra. No slime factor

Went to summer book club. Enjoyed it. Hardly talked about book but lots of other stuff. One lady 93!! Some of us younger. Talked about the days you had to be invited. Yikes I would not have been invited glad things progressed.

X: xing out the rain and in our case the triple digits

Y: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Lost my post!  How annoying!!!  😠  Now I don't remember what I wrote - haha.  

Tootie, make sure you make a quick get-away after delivering the donuts.  The PD may not be a thankful as they should.  It's all part of keeping our image out there!

Another hot day - 95 and I'll be taking a lot of UB's.  walker, let us know what your DIL used our "V" for.  Inquiring minds want to know............haha

Passing the coffee ~

Y - yogurt

Z is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... frustrating to lose a post!! I'd love to know where they go ... haha!!

Wow cookie! you really are having some very warm weather ... we will have another windy and rainy day with a high of 67!! ... so far we've had a very wet and cool Spring.

I may have to go incognito to drop off the doughnuts ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing. Hi walker and kittyfan ...

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Happy Father's Day to all Father's!  

DD and SIL are taking SIL's dad fishing with the family this morning  He loves to fish and of course, eat the results.  They go to a special spot that he has gone to for many years. 

Beginning the actual re-model/construction tomorrow.  DD showed me samples of colors, floors and paint.  It should be very nice.  They selected flooring with dogs in mind.  It looks and feels like wood but it just clips/slides together kind of like like magnets.  You can even re-arrange the pieces at a later point if you want to change the design.  It looks like old barn wood which is really neat.  It is waterproof, scratchproof and dogproof!!!!  

Another warm - 93 day.  It was actually very pleasant yesterday.  Very quiet around here. Hope you are enjoying yourself walker. 

Hi kittyfan!

Passing the coffee ~

A - apricot jam

B is next