Respected Contributor

Image result for hahahaha cartoon image

Too much fun ... "usually intoxicated" and "going to ignore the ticket" hahaha!! can you just imagine what the "wanted poster" looks like?? Thankfully we had painted faces ... they'll never track us down ...

Have a good night ...

K ~ Ketch us if you can!! (to our PD) or Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Another 89 degrees today.  At least there should be no rain!  I am also wondering what the wanted poster looks like.  Envisioning a slightly tipsy statue with a crooked crown............

No big plans today - SIL will be grilling so I'm sure when the word gets out, we will have company.  It probably will turn out to be potluck.

Woke up with good intentions for cleaning and vacuuming my room, but like a lot of good intentions.................  UB's win everytime!

Passing the coffee ~

L - Lasagna

M is next           gee, I wonder what it will be?  Hahaha 😂😂

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... wow cookie! 89? .. we will have sunshine and a high of 67 today ... potluck dinners are the best!!

I have no plans either ... maybe just take some UB's out on the patio ...

Off to church ... see you later! .... have a good day!! ... passing the coffee until I get back ...

M ~ hmmm?? MIMOSAS .... anyone??!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☔️🇺🇸

Another partly rainy-partly cloudy-maybe partly sunny day!

Kind of variety.....like a potluck....I love too!

Everyday is a good day starting here!  Cute Peanuts pic, Tootie and clever K.  cookie....."slightly tipsy statue"....HAHA!  Wanted poster would be pretty funny.....tipsy Statue of Liberty between two clowns!  😂

No plans here either....Day of Rest aka UB Day! 👍 

Tonight we will be watching the concert at Capitol in D.C....best concert of all!  True representation of Memorial Day.   Always, very touching.....anyone else watch it?

Bye for now ..... see you later.....Happy Sunday!

N ..... Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich

NEXT ... O 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... no, I haven't seen that concert walker but will try to watch it tonight ...

I wanted to share this touching story from Church today ... they had a round table in front of the altar. It had a tablecloth, plates, napkin, silverware, wine glass, candle and bible on it. The chair was tipped up against the table and all was set up in front of the American Flag. It was to remind us of the Fallen ... I've never seen anything like this ... it gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes!! (each item was a specific symbol for the Military)

Thank you to those that served and to those that are serving! To those that have lost their lives ... prayers.

O ~ Oreos

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Very touching display at your church today, Tootie.  Thanks for sharing.  I have never heard of that before.  Remember and Honor the fallen....those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country and freedom. 🇺🇸

The concert tonight is called the National Memorial Day Concert....broadcast here on our PBS channel at 7:00pm....would probably be 8:00 there.  Very patriotic...great music.....very moving tributes....nicely done every year.

Rainy afternoon......glad I don't have any outdoor party plans.

P ..... Pepperoni Pizza

Q ...... Quiet Sunday Afternoon at Queen house!

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor

Oh walker!! thank you for telling us about the Memorial Day Concert ... what a wonderful, wonderful program ... DH and I really enjoyed it!! ... what a nice way to pay tribute for our Military ... very moving!!

We had a sunny and 81 degree day in and we were able to take a bike ride ... there was a huge tree branch that had snapped and landed right across the bike path ... we had to drive down a small grassy gulley to get around it ... we had some pretty high winds yesterday, I bet that is when it happened ...

Have a good night ...

R ~ Ravioli

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening

Not sure what I have been busy doing!! Thursday event to thrift store. Officially closed. We have s lady come in yo sleep and mop on Thursdsy. I ended up bring last. Did the laundry. Pulled in three loads of donations. Finally home after s long day. Saturday met with the cafe about catering. Had a fried green tomato BLT that was super. Today went to church. Learned one of our members lost their daughter suddenly. She had stopped at store after work. Passed. I am thinking please not in aisle eith cleaning dipoles!! Chocolate aisle! Her parents were in church so we had the opportunity to speak. Then learned church has major $$$ electrical issue. I wasn't surprised as teo instances of power surges during services. Discussed how to find this. Hopefully they got a good vendor---licensed master rctricisn. then to Cafe for lunch. Off to zs Opera House. Delightful show. They always ask for show of hands first timers and out of towners. I jesus amazed how many.

Decided I was really tired. I would love to attend .memorial Day event but you many oeople/traffic. No place to find shade eyc

Learned last from church lost her brother today.

R: relish tray

S: nrxt
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Oh, Tootie, I am so glad you and your DH enjoyed the concert.  DH and I watched it too as we have for many years.  I get very emotional watching it since my father was a WWII Veteran and Prisoner of War and DH is a Vietnam Veteran.  You really get an appreciation for our military watching this program.  I was sorry Gary Sinise  was not there as he is terrific.  The music was good but some years in past were fantastic.  Great concert!  Best one of the year!  So touching with stories and veterans/families there!

Glad you got a bike ride in....with obstacle in way....glad you could maneuver around it. 

Tired now so til tomorrow....night all!   Hi to  kittyfan!  I am hungry for a Fried Green Tomato BLT ...yum!

S ..... Spaghetti

NEXT ...... T 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It sounds like the concert was wonderful - I completely forgot about it.  My dad was also a WWII veteran. How nice that you were able to get in a bike ride Tootie, even with an obstacle. 

As usual, kittyfan, you have been buzzzzzy!   Relaxing at the Opera House sounds like a great day.  

We had friends over - 7 under 12 year old boys!    What a zoo!!!  Amazingly they all got along well. 

SIL grilled chicken and burgers along with crm cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped in bacon - YUM!  Nice warm weather with a breeze.  Catch Up Monday is especially appropriate thanks to the boys. It feels like Sunday to me though.  Old lady gets time confused with these long Holiday weekends - haha.

Passing the coffee ~

T - Tri tips

U is next   -   another brain buster

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.