Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Q .... Queen is Late!

Happy Monday!  Sounds like everyone had a nice Easter....fun with family and friends....and Tootie's DM didn't get in much trouble..ha!  

Tootie, you mentioned your menu but no desserts...wondering if your DH and DS made anything special.  Yesterday we enjoyed a delicious banana pudding with sugar cookie crumb topping ....yum!  Made by DIL's niece too. 

cookie, was SIL at the grill yesterday?  Impromptu gatherings can be a lot of fun.

Weather here was beautiful....perfect for being outdoors.

Today is going to be another good one .....sending your way, Tootie.

kittyfan, you remind me of a friend who is a busy bee too....involved in many things...helping others...on the go all the time.  Agree with all....the Debbie Downer Book Lady needs to move on.....what's the point?  Why would anyone want to spoil it for others?  Takes all kinds!  Hope your friend is better and out of the hospital.  

Bye for now .....Happy Monday.....see you later.

T ..... Tongs

NEXT ..... U ... ?? Someone will think of something...😂

Respected Contributor

Hello ... taking a quick UB ... my dentist visit went well ... the dentist was away on vacation but the hygienist said everything was good!!

walker, I guess I did forget to mention dessert (they were delicious so I don't know how I could) ... DS made a chocolate layer cake filled with chocolate custard and chocolate frosting ... can you say "sugar high" ... but it was so good!! ... DH made up an ambrosia to have which was just as good!!

We are at a very sunny 60 degrees .. windows opened.

Have a good afternoon ... see you later!

The U is next ... hmmm ... usually cookie has a good word for this but she is probably taking a UB .. that's it!! ...

U ~ UB!!

and now we have the V ... gee, that's a tough one ... oooooh!!

V ~ VELVEETA

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies ~  Tootie, your desserts made my mouth water!  YUM.  Glad you are having some decent weather - open windows yet!!!  We are 77 right now with a nice balmy breeze.  

I want to commend you for your brilliant U!!!!  You are becoming quite erudite!  That was definitely a hard one!  Loved the V!!!!!! I am putting on my skin cap (so the brains don't leak out) and try to come up with a -

W - W, W, W,  oh yeah,  White Velveeta!  

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Oh, pass the leftover desserts, Tootie!  Yummy! Speaking of desserts.....GD is making her First Communion on Sunday.  DD is having a family dinner in afternoon.  I am bringing dessert but GD does not like cake!!!!  Can you imagine?

So, I suggested getting bite-size (like a mini-muffin) brownies that I will decorate with bit of frosting and add something on top....hope I can find decorative picks for the occasion.  Then DD will get some special ice cream choices from a shop here that makes the best ice cream.

Guess that will work! Ha!  

cookie, our temperatures here are like TX today....but, cooler tomorrow.

Laughed at your letters, ladies.....well done and creative as always..and now I have the X ...... 

X .... Xtra Cheese pleazzzz...Pizza

NEXT ..... Y 

Respected Contributor

I don't think I ever came across anyone who didn't like cake ... but those brownie bites that you are talking about are a good idea ... maybe you can find the decorative picks at a craft store or even (if you have them) Dollar stores ... that ice cream sounds like a hit!! ... just out of curiosity, what does your GD have for her birthday if she doesn't like cake?? ... I hope the weather is nice for Sunday ...

It is still 58 degrees now ... tomorrow more of the same until later in the afternoon ... rain is moving in.

Yes!! we did good with letters ... I don't know how we do it!!

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  Of course we're good with the letters!!!!!  We are SCC!!! 🎓

The brownie bites sound really good walker.  Hope you find the special picks.  As Tootie so wisely stated, craft store or Dollar store. For fun ideas, Google brownie pop images - cute stuff.

We will have some of your rain Tootie.  Only it will be 78 along with T'storms/rain.  With all the rain we've had, not only is everything green, but growing (think grass, bushes, etc) fast!

Passing the coffee ~

Z - zipping by zuchini or zester

A  is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... a sunny 48 degrees now but turning into a 70 degree rainy day ...

cookie, the grass is growing fast here too ... long enough to cut but it is too wet yet ...

No plans for me today ... just the usual everyday ho-hum chores, mixed in with some UB's ... Woman Very Happy

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

A ~ Almond Butter

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 👋👋

A bit cloudy and cooler here today...mid-60's.  That's ok, I need to stay in and do a lot of "catch-up" on chores I easily put-off.  

I will google those brownie pops, cookie.  GD is just like her mother who doesn't like cake either.  I think it is the frosting (and some are better than others).  Not ME! Frosting is my favorite part!  For GD's birthday, Tootie, one year she requested her favorite coffee cake instead of birthday cake...ha!  Usually, it is brownies and ice cream.

I will let you know how my "decorating" plan works out.

I will shop in next couple of days.

Bye for now.....Happy Tuesday...🌷🌷 ....things are really popping here after all our nice weather!

B .... Brownies It Is!

NEXT .... C 

Honored Contributor

Hi all ..... Hope you are having a good day!  I stuck to my plan to stay home and get chores done.  So, I feel good that I accomplished a lot.  Also, had time for a walk and, of course, UB!  

See you later......

C .... Chocolate-Chip Cookies

NEXT ..... D 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  A well deserved UB walker!!  Of course we all know UB's are always, always well deserved - lol

We are scheduled for some major rain - T-storms - today. ⛈️ Oh joy.  It will be a very good day to stay inside and enjoy a rather extensive UB.  No plans today, probably laundry while I still can.  

Passing the coffee ~

D - dumplings

E is next