Respected Contributor

Hello ... ahhh cookie!! it's always about the paperwork ... we can do a BAT Convention Invention .... we can meet at your place again, if that's ok ... this way you won't have to travel. We will bring all the food and equipment that we need ... I guess we can be the guinea pigs for our Mimosa Dye ...

walker, sorry about the banana bread ... so aggrevating when you go through all the trouble of making something and it doesn't turn out ... ugh!!

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you tomorrow!!

OK cookie, we'll give you a free pass on the alphabet mess up ... you had too much going on this week to keep them straight!! or did you start trying out the Mimosa Dye??

C ~ Cookies ... for cookie!!

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Right behind you, Tootie, to dim lights in kitchen.....need to save money for our Mimosa Infused Invention...HA!  

cookie, you have had a verrrrry long and stressful week....we will bring BAT to you.....just a simple gathering to get together.  We can talk about inventions and think about a mimosa pill.....take as needed....ha!

Weather is going to be heating up for next few days.  Hope the wind died down in your area, Tootie.

Bye for today......rest well and we will take on any and all problems tomorrow.....hopefully, none!!

D .... Deviled Eggs....always good!

NEXT ... E

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Invention Convention it is!  Be prepared ladies, if you want to have it here - it will be very humid and hot.  Of course SCC can control the weather - with our magical Queen!

Getting and pedicure and manicure this morning.  This will be my first driving after my experience.  I will not be adding any errands just in case.  One step at a time - as "someone" said so aptly.  

Think better - live better! This will go along with my motto of No Expectations. Feeling great this morning (I haven't been outside yet, so that my change - Haha)

Passing the coffee ~

E - Eclairs

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... great!! we will head to Texas in the morning ... our Queen can wave her magical wand and make it is as cool as we want it ...

cookie, I'm glad to hear that you feel well enough to drive ... you will feel much better after getting your mani/pedi ...

Our winds finally stopped ... and we are in store for another nice day,  going up to 77 ... a little warmer than it's been ... humid weather coming for the weekend ...

Haircut this morning and then off for a couple errands ...

Have a good day ... see you later!! ... pouring and passing.

F ~ Funnel

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 👋👋

It will be heating up here this weekend so a Cool BAT in TX sounds good to me....HA!  After all we are the COOOOL

SCC!  LOL!  Magically, all things are possible in our world...at least on Saturday! 😀

I have some chores to get done here and also run to store for few things.  Kids coming for dinner tomorrow for dear ol' dad!  

cookie and Tootie you will both be super lovely at BAT with mani/pedi and a haircut.  I'll get my bee-hive hairdo on and be ready too.....haha!!

Happy Friday!  Have a good day!

G .... Ground Beef

NEXT .... H

Honored Contributor

Queen checking in......sigh....no one to check in with......but, cookie, hope you got to mani/pedi appointment ok..that must have perked you up....and Tootie.....off for that haircut......rest of day in UB mode?

Ready for take-off tomorrow....just another easy BAT for CHAT!  

Dimming lights......rest up....see you in morning....QA will pick you up, Tootie.  Doughnuts on board with a "mimosa tasting" before arrival at cookie's.  👋👋

H .... Hoisin Sauce

NEXT ..... I

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh walker, it looks like it was a quiet here yesterday ... I did try to get on later in the day but had issues signing on, got frustrated and just forgot about trying again ...

I'm ready for our big day .... BAT for CHAT Invention Convention ... we can throw around some ideas and even "sample" the dye to see if it would work ... cookie, I hope you are feeling up to it!!

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ... it's game night for us later on ... (we're going to throw in a surprise Father's Day cake for DH and DB) it should be fun!!

See you later ... walker, I'll be at the end of the driveway ... I have a breakfast pizza I whipped up ... we should be in great shape from our Mimosa tasting on board QA ... watch out Texas!!

I ~ Ice Cubes

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I had a great manicure and pedicure!  I love the two sweet young ladies who give them to perfection!  Yesterday, the manager and the two ladies surprised me with a beautiful laser cut gift certificate.  Such a nice thing to do.  Made my day.  The card in itself is absolutely gorgeous and probably exceeded the amount of the gift certificate!  DD is borrowing it for ideas for her salon.  

Love the "BAT CHAT" walker - get your magic wand dusted and ready to rid us of the heat and humidity.   It's already 77 @5am. Save some of those doughnuts and Mimosas please.  Of coursse they are Diabetic approved by the "wand"  Wanda Wand- Hahaha

Coffee's ready ~

I = ice cubes

J is next 

Valued Contributor

Well, good morning Tootie.  A BUMP dance?  

J = Juice for the Mimosas

K is next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ✈️

Ready for take-off ......I'll be looking for you, Tootie.  Breakfast pizza sounds good!  Good thing we are all up early and ready to start our BAT CHAT!  The day will heat up quickly and we will wilt!  We had a lot of rain overnight.

When the sun comes out it will be a sauna....in 90's all weekend....TX weather!

You both thought of Ice Cubes for letter I .... a cooool thought, eh?  Great minds think alike! 

What a nice surprise at nail salon, cookie!  You deserve it!

Laughed at Wanda Wand....ha!

Tootie, have fun at Game Night with surprise cake for DH and DB.  I sure like the game night idea and need to start that here.

Speaking of cake......my DH loves Boston Cream Pie and I found a recipe on Pinterest for a Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake....😀.  So, I made it yesterday for tonight's dinner with kids.  I'll let you know how it is.

This morning we are going to a parade that our Three Amigos are marching in with Scouts.  It is part of celebration in their community.

Up, up and away.........fun day ahead......Happy Crazy Saturday!

K .... K-Cups

NEXT ..... L