Honored Contributor

HIP HIP HOOOOOORAY!  TOOTIE IS BACK TODAY!!!! 🌻🌻

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Hope each day finds you feeling better and better....stronger and stronger.  

CUTE SMILEY PIC, cookie!  Just like you!

Happy Face and Happy Dance!

A ..... A HAPPY SATURDAY!

NEXT ... B

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU!!  for such a warm welcome back ... I love all the smiley faces!! ...

It's soooooo good to be HOME ...

B ~ BEST FRIENDS EVER ...

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

It is a good morning - our Tootie is back!!!!  You were missed!  Glad to hear you are well and ready to partake in SCC adventures.

I think we should have a "Welcome Home" party at one of the future BATs and invite the PD.  I am sure they missed all the activity at your house as well as all of us.  

Another lazy day for me.  Loving these days and not thinking about catch up Monday.  

Passing the coffee ~ or should we celebrate with Mimosas?

C = cauliflower

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 😎

Sunny day here.....Spring is in the air!  Hope we get to enjoy Spring before it jumps into the heat of Summer.  Spring season can be short...I prefer longer.

Great idea, cookie, on party for Tootie.  We will wait for Tootie to be up for it......warm day......enjoy her patio with new furniture.....and Queen will cater it.  Tootie just has to sit and enjoy!  We will even invite the PD over....I am sure they have missed us.....ha!  

Happy Sunday everyone!  Have to run.....see you later.  Pass the mimosas.....or.......coffee!

D ..... Dill Pickles

NEXT .... E

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ahhh, a future Welcome Home BAT sounds great ... I have missed our adventures and MIMOSAS ...

We will have another sunny and warm day today ... high of 57!! another day of UB's outside for me ... although I really have to get my legs going ... muscles are sooo sore.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... BOTH!!  Smiley Happy

See you later ...

E ~ Everything bagel

F ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  So glad you are back Tootie.  We are warming up - 84 today.  Perfect for UB'ing  uh, catching up with the weekend procrastinations.

DD made stuffed meatballs in the AF yesterday.  They were delicious.  Of course she put bacon on top.  I want to try fried avocados in it.  We'll see, I am tech challenged but this does look easy.

Passing the coffee ~

F = fingerling potatoes

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Up too early today but that's ok, I guess, as I am a morning person.  Not much to read in paper so got through that quick.

cookie, that Air Fryer sounds like an interesting kitchen item to have......yummy magic!  Between your SIL's grill and DD's Air Fryer you have "good eats" a lot!  I need to visit....ha!

Happy Monday to All!  I need another cup of coffee......ahhhhh.....still more for friends.....☕️☕️....bye for now.

G ..... Gatorade

NEXT ..... H

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another sunny and warm day ... high of 70!! yahoo, a perfect day for sitting and doing nothing!! .... little by little, I'll get these legs going, but for now? it's more UB's than work ... haha

cookie, I agree with walker, that AF sounds like a great gadget to have ... so with the grilling and the AF, you never have to leave your house ....

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

H ~ Ham

I ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hello .... we are at 68 degrees ... windows opened!! .... I took a long UB outside on the patio ....

Hope everyone else is having a good day ...

I ~ Ice cream

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.......sure is nice to see you posting again, Tootie!  Glad you had a nice day for that outside UB!  Slowly but surely you will get your strength back. 

We had a nice weather day here too.  I am trying to get back to a daily walking routine.  

Isn't that happy news about the new royal baby?  Wow....Kate gives birth and is smiling for the cameras....looking lovely as always.....heading home same day!  What a cute family!!!  Diana would be so proud.  

Bye for now.....enjoy your evening.

J .... Junk Food

NEXT ..... K