Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🌷🌻

cookie, just hearing about the Bluebonnets makes me smile with the thought of a pretty site.  Enjoy while you can!

And, enjoy your day with special dinner tonight too.

Looking for signs of Spring here of tulips, daffodils, etc....slow coming!

Tootie, you know we think of you daily and wish you well....miss you!

Better get a move on it.....I have to run over to church this morning and drop some baked goods off for a gathering later.   Breakfast first.......and more coffee! 😀☕️

Have a nice day!

S .... Sugar Cookies

NEXT ..... T 

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  Enjoyed the manicure and long overdue pedicure.  Sure feels good and relaxing.  I love the two ladies that take care of me so well.  It makes a difference.

Last night's dinner was moved to Sunday due to conflicting schedules.  DD and SIL are going to the Strawberry Festival and I will have the house to myself (and the dogs) overnight.  I am definitely a homebody and love it.  

Cooler today and windy.  Looking forward to it.  Speaking of Spring flowers, I saw some little pink ones on the median on the way down to my nail appointment and wondered what they were.  Pretty, but probably a weed. Not many Bluebonnets on this drive anymore either. 

Passing the coffee ~

T = TOOTIE!  Wishing you well and a speedy recovery or Tacos

U - MINE  UB's please

V is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! 🌻☕️🌷

Windy here too, cookie!  It will be an inside weekend since forecast is not good.....cold, rainy, windy....and maybe ....😳.....SNOW!??  Maybe the calendar is off and Spring comes in May..ha!

Glad you enjoyed the mani/pedi, cookie; it is a treat to ourselves, isn't it?  Do you get the no-chip polish each time? (I may have asked you before and forgot.) I think you said once you go every two weeks?   I usually only get the no-chip when I travel.  Maybe I should do it more often as the regular manicure polish doesn't last long before chipping for me.  I have trouble with my nails splitting.  Oh well.

I would like to send some pampering to Tootie!!  I hope you are doing better each day.   Need some mimosas? Keeping you in thoughts and prayers! 

Time for breakfast....see you later.....have a good day.

V .... Vanilla Ice Cream with yummy toppings!

NEXT .... W

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Lazy day yesterday.  Very windy but felt soooo good.  Got a new hairdo from it.  It was strong enough to blow the new cover (Shilo chewed up the other new one) off of one of SIL's BBQ's.  It is heavy duty and still flew out to the middle of the backyard.  

Hope you are feeling better Tootie!  Get better quickly - we miss you and I'll bet your local PD misses you as well.  👮

No big plans just the usual - dog hair clean up.  I will enjoy our 72 degree weather in the usual way - UB's.

Passing the coffee ~

W = water chestnuts

X is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🌻🌷

No flowers to look at outside here!!  It is a winter day....rain, sleet, ice....a mess!  Ugh!  Just heard our average high for today is 69.....we might make 36!  Crazy!  Yesterday we had winds up to 45 MPH.  Like your SIL's grill cover blown off, cookie, I saw our neighbor's cover in his front yard...ha!

It is getting lonely here isn't it, cookie?  But, we will keep the coffee on......always here to chat, listen, laugh, support.....we can do it all.

No news to report.....wishing everyone.....especially Tootie....a good day!  Bye for now.....

X .... Xtra prayers and hugs for Tootie...or X-out WINTER!

NEXT ..... Y

Respected Contributor
Thought j would pop in. Don't know if Cookie benefited from the dust storm or not. Friday night had a,storm come through. It brought West Texas dust mixed with rain. Our vehicles all covered with muddy mess! Cookie those flowers may have been phlox. Not sure but if so another wildflower. Bluebonnet are going to seed. Need to reseed for next year.

Thrift store week complete. Busy but a good week. Today after church attended ladies meeting. Well driver new to area. Other two ladies lived here all their lives. Drove right past church---hello--- when we circled back I said stop had to be there. Really didn't want to go---worn out from my week but I did muster up. Tomorrow have to get a legal doc notarized and in the mail. Earlier in week I had to scan and email my Marriage license to prove me!!! Had trouble but got that done.

Tootie: waving.

Y: yellow mustard

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ kittyfan, we didn't have any dust storms here, just windy.  Thanks for the definition of the little pink flowers too.  You are very busy!

Another lazy day.  Finally got togetherr for the overdue B'day dinner.  Went to a local Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant.  Very good - food and company.

walker, I have Shellac or whatever it's called now, on my nails.  It is hard and dries fast.  Never had any problems with it.  Also stays very shiney.  

Doc appointment this morning then catch up from the lazy weekend.  Of course UB's will be enjoyed - 82 today.

Sending good thoughts to Tootie and passing the coffee ~

Z = ziti

A is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☃😳

It is a lovely WINTER DAY here!  UGH!  Crazy! Everything is covered in snow from overnight.  Yesterday it was ice!  I think our temperature is about 28......should be near 60!

The poor birds....especially robins who look for worms...are suffering a bit but somehow they survive!  

kittyfan, your rain combined with dust storm sounded like a mess, especially for cars, as you mentioned.  cookie did talk about windy weather......guess we are all having crazy weather of some sort.  Soon we will be so bored with the same sunny days, eh?  HA!

I am taking care of my GD and GS a couple of days this week.  So, if I get off schedule checking in here, no concern.  I'll be between their house at night and mine during day.  They better stay well and go to school...LOL!

Bye for now......👋👋 to you, Tootie.....miss you here.

A .... Apricots

NEXT ..... B

Respected Contributor

Hello friends .... I miss you all!! Just not feeling that great yet, but doing ok ... doctors appointment on Thursday.

See you later ...

Honored Contributor

Hi Tootie.....so good to hear from you.  I am sorry these are difficult days for you.  Wish I really had a magic wand to wave and make it go away.  Nothing to laugh about these days but that is ok!   I hope and pray for better days for you.

(((((((((((((((( 😘 ))))))))))))))

B .....  Biscuits

NEXT ...... C