Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, it sounds like you gave your DS a great "welcome home" ... and that restaurant sounds like a fun place to go ... being interactive with the customers is a big plus!! ... oh, I googled the Baylor Street wall, how cool!! and yes, it is beautiful graffitti ...

walker, I laughed at you being the "referee" .... sillies times 3 equals 3 times the fun!! ...

kittyfan, how are you?? Staying busy with the Thrift Store?

Haircut this morning and then I'm "running" to the Goodwill ... bags are waiting for me in the car ...

Have a good Friday ... are we doing a BAT this week?? or do we let cookie enjoy her time with DS?? ... pouring and passing ...

M ~ what else?? ... Mimosas

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Friday!  cookie, wow, what a nice day you had yesterday after your DS arrived.  You were definitely "out and about"!  Sounds like 'Juan in a Million'  is a great restaurant to visit.  Enjoy your time together....even giving up some UBs is worth every minute, eh?

I think we should pass on BAT this week since cookie has DS visiting.  But, if your SIL is grilling, cookie, we can come  to you!  😀👍 

Tootie, I always feel like a weight off my shoulders...or pounds lost....when I drop things at Goodwill.  Funny how I am unsure of getting rid of something but forget it quickly.

Today should be my haircut day too but I am putting it off another week.  I am trying to plan it around trip to FL so I am not a shaggy dog while there.  But, I will be a crazy lady for the next week here!!!  LOL....crazy???  What's new about that?  Crazy with long hair....not good!!

Enough of me......have a good day everyone!!!  See you later.

N ... Nachos

NEXT .... O

Valued Contributor

LOl walker!  SIL won't be grilling since you and Tootie were kind enough to forward us your weather!!  I'm open for BAT since DS is going to galavant around all day visiting friends and doing whatever.  I will be UB'ing with the finest.

It was interesting to note there is more graffitti than when I first came here and some areas are starting to resemble southern CA which is very sad as I don't consider it art in the same category as Baylor St.  Progress?

walker, I still have my drapery pulls should you need them while waiting for your haircut. haha.  Queen - crazy?????  

O = Only here with SCC can we be crazy 

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

I'm back and I'm lighter ... haha!! My hair and my Goodwill bags are gone ... I feel better now, no looking back (or through the bags Woman LOL) now onto the next closet ...

I know what you mean walker about trying to coordinate your haircut with your trip ... and now, every hair that falls out of place will annoy you ... hang it there and tie it up!!

Have a good afternoon ...

P ~ Pots and Pans

Q ~ NEXT ... hmmm??

Honored Contributor

Q ... Queen's UB Time!  and.....

I B (haha) checking on all of you.  Tootie, glad you had a nice morning ....haircut, Goodwill drop off, etc.  And, I might be asking for your drapery pulls, cookie.....can I make it another week??  Not happily.....we'll see....I am thinkIng of trading the crown in for a ...BABUSHKA!!!  

So, BAT tomorrow or no?  What to do?  Stay home and out of trouble?  No snow ....too early to plant flowers....we did ice skating.....oh well....take a day trip?  Go to a spa and look like the gal on commercials....face all green ...know what I mean?  

Still thinking.....makes me sleepy.....haha.

R .... Rolls.....warm....yum

NEXT .... S

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Lucky you Tootie - a haircut AND a load off your closets shoulders.  My stuff has grown roots and just won't move out of my closet.  Is there a weedwacker for this?  Queen in a Babushka???? One with glitter I hope.

We are having a family breakfast here this morning so we can all be together at one time.  DD and GS are cooking - YUM.  Our very own Family BAT or should I say BAM (Mom's)?  

No big plans for me, DS and SO will be touring Austin and surrounding cities again.  They do the same in San Diego - eat out almost every meal and visit everywhere.  The galloping gourmands!  They hardly stay home.  DD did not get his wandering from me for sure!

Passing the coffee ~

S - Sabra Liqueur   chocolate orange liqueur ( I had to look it up)

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... ahhhh, had a post written and I (thought) posted, but it's missing!! and then it took FOREVER for me to get back on .... I was having issues last night too!! ... and there you are cookie!!

cookie, it sounds like you will have a great breakfast (grilling??) and visit with your DS before he heads out for the day ... I like the suggestion of walker having a bubushka with glitter (it's so our Queen!) ... your S sounds delicious ...

Have a good Saturday .... see you later ... pouring and passing!

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

One day closer to Spring!!!  Four more days of February and then onto March......a light at end of winter tunnel!!

But, better not get too excited....winter really isn't over until June.....haha.....or so it seems sometimes.

cookie, glad you are having a fun family breakfast there....you won't miss BAT.  Good thing you did not tell us sooner or I would have picked up Tootie to come join you.

Your family would be so impressed with your friends.....ummm....they might lock you up....haha! 

These website frustrations hit all of us at one time or another, Tootie.  Maybe kittyfan is having problems too..she is missing here.  So aggravating.....nothing they ever do to the website makes it better!!!  We are not alone....like cookie mentioned....others are voicing frustrations on boards here.....Q Talk or Community Chat.

Speaking of chat, I have done enough!  See you later.

Have a nice Saturday.

U .... UB Day for cookie after big breakfast!

NEXT .... V

Respected Contributor

I'm on a roll here ... today I tackled the shelves in the garage that hold all of our shoes/boots. I went through and got rid of a lot of pairs that we no longer use ... reorganized the shelves and we are back in business ... in the Spring we will do a major clean out ... DH will use the pressure washer on the floor ...

Did anyone else do anything interesting?? cookie, how was your breakfast??

See you in the morning ...

V ~ Very tired ... time for a UB

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, Tootie, cleaning out things in the garage during winter?  Wow....or do you have a heated garage?  

Good for you!  I would love to totally clean our garage but that is DH's space......he needs a makeover there...ha!!  Not as neat as I would like and then he says..."IT IS A GARAGE!"...ha!

I had a productive day but nothing exciting.  Watching some of the final Olympics now....then time for ZZZZ's.

And life goes on....hurry SPRING!!!  Need to get out!

See you tomorrow.

W ... Whole Wheat Bread

NEXT .... X .... or Y? Z? Free choice...