Respected Contributor

Hahaha walker, I was quite entertained by your morning "fun" ... these boards can be frustrating ....

How funny, we are on the same page about going through our closets ... I just did the same thing ... but you are one step ahead of me, I still have my bags here!! ... I just hope I don't go through them and decide that I should keep something "just in case" ... Woman LOL

Have a good afternoon ... rain here too!!

S ~ Salami

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....oh, Tootie, I hear you on those closet items....I pull something out to discard and then think..."well, maybe I will wear it"....back it goes......the things I did get bagged had to be out of here soon......no more second thoughts....ha!  Vicious cycle!!  I got rid of a dress today I paid to shorten and never wore!!!  Oh...BAD!!

Well, all for now, wishing all a peaceful, restful night!  See you in the morning.  Spring is coming!!!!  🌷🌷🌷🌷 Nine more days until March.....getting closer anyway!!

T ... Toothpicks

NEXT ... U ......not a Queen under table......next guess???

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I still have a big bag in my closet from one of the last times I purged my closet.  Only difference is I am too lazy to look through it anymore.  

Glad you are counting down the days until Spring walker.  I think ours has started.  We had 80 degrees yesterday even with the not so light winds and more today, but with rain.  It should rain the whole time DS is visiting.  

Nice to hear from you kittyfan. Wish you a peaceful productive time at the trhift shop.  Keep us informed. 

Passing the coffee ~

U ~ Under the table with our Queen and G'ma's meds?  Or UB?  

V is next

Font 3 walker

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yay!! we are at 57 now and our high for today is ..... 67!! ... it is raining now but should clear up by noon ... it's going to be a window opened day!!

cookie, raining the whole time your DS is visiting can be a good thing for you .... you'll get to see more of him Woman Very Happy

kittyfan, good luck this week at the thrift store ...

walker, good for you!! you let the dress go ... I'm going to remember the "no more second thoughts" theory ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing .... Love the "U" cookie ...

V ~ Very large cup of coffee

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  

Font 3.....Font 4....maybe I am losing my marbles but the Font 3 I used to use was more like Font 4 now ...so...just like clothes....time to size up...HA!  😳  Come to think of it I haven't been a size 4 since I was 4.....LOL!  Ok, who cares about fonts anyway, eh?  As long as we can keep in touch here.

Now onto my STINKY story......,it is raining out so when I got up I thought I better get out quick for the paper.  I walked down the driveway, grabbed paper, turned around and what was standing in front of my garage looking at me....with tail up.....a SKUNK!!!!!!   I froze and then RAN!!!

I got inside and got a whiff of his odor!!!!  Not sure where it went.....skunks are a problem in the area but not in February......ugh!

Remember the song by Elvis.....I'm All Shook Up.....that's me......could use a mimosa now.....ha....but....taking that coffee instead......thanks.....I'll pour and pass it on .....

Happy Tuesday!  See you later.

W ... Watch out for SKUNKS! or Water

NEXT .... X

Valued Contributor

walker, you have proven that you can run!!!!  Hopefully, he didn't leave an air freshener as a love gift to you.

I also haven't been a size 4 since I was 4!  I'll have to remember this clever bit of wisdom, thank you!!

X = xxxxx'ing out the no run feature 

Y is next

Font 3

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Yikes walker!! Pepe Le Pew at your house??!! I guess we can run when/if we have to!! .... we used to have a skunk around our neighborhood. I never saw it but sure could smell it ... but, like you said walker, why would he be around in February?? oh gosh, now you'll be on the lookout for him every time you go out ...

We are at a rainy and windy 66 degrees right now ... I have my windows opened just enough to let the fresh air in and keep the rain out ... smells so good!!

Have a good afternoon ....

Y ~ Yikes, You can run if You have too ...

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

I am laughing at the reference to Pepe Le Pew, Tootie!

We did get a quick spray of the Pepe Perfume because we could smell it in the garage.  I guess he/she figured I was harmless, as well as funny running, so I did not get the full blast!!!  Thank heavens!!!  I will be very careful going out next time.  This is the first time I have ever come so close to one.....and, hopefully, the last!

cookie, when does your DS come to visit?  I was thinking you could have your own Grilling and Game Night there!

It has been raining lightly all day and I think we are at 60+ degrees.  I should open windows too....nothing like fresh air.  

Bye for now.....have a good afternoon.

Z ... Zip Loc Containers

NEXT .... A

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, you are not alone in your quest for a non changing font.  I was reading some posts on the community forum and some others have had problems as well.  Any more sightings of Pepe?

We had T storms yesterday and it was wonderful, unless you are our 12 year old dog who shivered and panted.  Poor thing, hugging helps, but he has always been scared.  We will experience a cold front today - 42!  Crazy weather!  More rain all week.  

I'm great at multi-tasking--I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once and will do so today.  Passing the coffee ~

A = artichoke hearts

B is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... another rainy day ... 55 now but temps will drop into the 40's ...

No news or big plans today ... cookie, I love your description of multi-tasking!!  ... I just may try that today Woman Very Happy .. you may have to add puppy hugging to that (at least for today) ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

B ~ Bananas

C ~ NEXT