Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  In honor of our esteemed Queen, I thought it might be nice to ride around town announcing her Birthday, so I "borrowed" this:

Q carriage for queen.jpg

Now, off to convince horses that they need to do this.  This should give our Queen the respect she deserves!   See you in a while.

L = lemon pie

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... BAT is ready ... we have crown shaped pancakes with sprinkles (jewels ...) fruit, coffee/tea and mimosas ... we'll have a very quick Birthday celebration walker, so you can get back home to your family ...

Laughing at your shopping excursion walker ... go figure, the special item you went for, you forgot to grab ... although you did have it on the back of the list ... we'll blame it on that!! ... since you are the Queen, you should have had them announce it on the speaker and the workers would have brought it up front ... hahaha ... at least you got your item and made the cashier laugh ... (you could have remembered it when you got back home and would have had to make a return trip) ...

I went yesterday and got our turkey and (hopefully) everything to go with it .... the store was a zoo!! so I know why you didn't want to hold up the lines, walker!!

It's a rainy and windy day here ... but mild, it is going up to 52!!

Have a good Saturday ... see you in a little while ... coffee's on!!

L ~ Let the party begin ..

M ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP .... Hi cookie!! ... I love our ride this morning ... and what a great idea to "parade" around town in .... you always come up with great modes of transportation ...

See you later ...

M ~ Mimosas

N ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hi Tootie,  Great bump!!!  I am still trying to get going.  Mudpie is jealous but he is too little to pull that carriage.  Be there in a few.  I also took it upon myself to bake a chocolate crown cake.  Hope this doesn't interfere with your breakfast plans.  

Q Chocolate crown.jpg

On with the party!!!!  Come crazy Queen, it's your big day!!!!

N = nuts  all of us?

O is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

LOVE the cake, cookie!! ... You've outdone yourself again ... it's perfect for our Queen ...

More Mimosas?? .... (slurp ... slurp)

O ~ OK, maybe just one more mimosa??!! ... Woman Wink Woman LOL

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

GOOD MORNING CRAZY FUN FRIENDS!!!

LOL!  LOL!  Soooo funny here....LOVE the ROYAL COACH, cookie!!  And, cake too!

This is going to be fantastic....riding around town in this.....WITH MIMOSAS!!!  Let the fun begin......

Tootie, I laughed too at your suggestion, since Queen was in store(yesterday), announcing my missing item and having someone bring it! HA!  Why didn't I think of that????

On my way for fun day, love the specialty items on BAT menu, Tootie.  Have I said it before.....YOU LADIES ARE THE BEST!!!!

P .... PARTY ON...POUR MIMOSAS

Q .... Quiet Day it will not be.....Queen 

ready for fun....🍾🎂🍾

NEXT .... R

Honored Contributor

Thank you.....thank you....thank you!!!  What a great way to wrap up birthday week.....delicious breakfast....the mimosas were flowing and overflowing.....Ha!  And,  the Royal Coach ride around town was a ball!   We may have caused a few traffic jams and fender benders as people did double-takes seeing the golden coach!!!   We did the Royal Wave quite well too!  Of course, never a BAT without the P.D. and when they arrived I heard..."NOW I'VE SEEN IT ALL!"  Then....."Wait!!  Did we get a call from London?"  "Is it THE Queen?"    "NO WAIT.....OH NO...IT IS THAT CRAZY LADY AND HER CRAZY FRIENDS!"........."WHAT NEXT?".....

I did have to leave the fun early.  Any trouble after I left?

I got home just in time to meet the family.  Then....my GSs got their wish!!!!  SNOW!!!  They were so funny running outside (12 & 14) to make a snowman....ha....pretty small but they did it!!!

Bye for now......back later or tomorrow!

R .... Recipe Box

NEXT .... S 

Respected Contributor

Well walker, I'm glad you enjoyed your celebration!! you left just in time ... apparently, no horses or carriages without licenses are allowed on the streets ... imagine that??!! we got pulled over by several police cars ... the PD asked us where the crazy one with the crown was?? ... we played dumb and said they must have imagined that or heard fake stories from the neighbors ... cookie, made up a story about "transporting the carriage to London" and we were just making a detour ... they told us to get going and don't come back!! ... as we pulled away, we both yelled out "what a bunch of saps!! they bought the story" .. oops!! they heard us ... we were hauled off to jail and the vehicle and horses were "impounded" ... my DH bailed us out, but they wouldn't allow us to take anything else .... poor cookie headed home in TAB and is trying to make plans to get the horses and carriage back .... any luck cookie!!??

walker, how funny that you got snow just in time for the GS's and "enough" for them to make a small snowman ... now they will be happy!! .... have fun with the family ...

See you later ...

S ~ Sugar Cookies

T ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

We sure had fun riding around like we owned the city.  Queen was especially regal after several a boatload of Mimosas!  I don't know if I had more than she did or not.  

I appreciated your driving the coach while I climbed on top with my hoops.  Sorry, it's been sooooo long and I couldn't resist (too many Mimosas) Good thing we got out of there fast since the chief of Police stepped in a "gift" or two!  

We had a gorgeous breezy 76 degree day!!!  Good thing, because it's COLD in your neck of the woods, Tootie!  Enjoy your family walker!

S = Steaks on the grill

T is next

Honored Contributor

OOOOPS.....was that another BUMPS here??!  Good thing I left town when I did!!   Nice of your DH to bail you out, Tootie!  My husband may have had second thoughts.....haha!  Fun day!  Everything goes well with mimosas!  

FL family all tired since they got up so early to catch early flight here.  So, some are heading to bed.  Oldest GS watching TV so I am joining him....for awhile!

Night all.......lights out....rest well!

T .... Tuna Fish

NEXT ... U .....oh my....what will that be?