Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie you weren't the only one with sleep problems and sleeping in.  Must be an after effect of yesterdays ballooning!  

walker, glad to hear from you and that you did not fall into the GC!  Sounds like you are enjoying your peace and quiet.  Good idea for the shuttles too.  kittyfan, I never even thought of the GC with snow - blond moments - no disrespect to blondes intended.  

I'm on my way to BAT and will enjoy your weather as we will be 89 today and then another "cold front" next week.  Looking forward to the festival/BAT.

I = Indian food

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Yay cookie!! You went home with a trophy ... I didn't know they were having a contest for the best Halloween Witches Broom ... and of course we knew your Double Wide would win ...

Image result for pumpkin trophy picture

We had a fun day ... face painting became a paint war ... and  we were asked to leave after we filled the buckets for the bobbing apples with Mimosas ... ugh!! they were no fun .... Hope you had a good time!! Did you find a spot for your trophy??

Hope everyone has a good afternoon ...

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Wow!  About time that darn DW did something right.  And a gorgeous trophey it is.  Lovely tribute too.  It is very heavy - uhm, wonder if it's real gold?  lol.  I still have paint all over me.  For once we didn't start the skuffle!!!  The PD looked a little confused - looking for a crown with a crazy person attached????

I am going to place the trophy on the roof so everyone can admire it and it makes a great beacon for QA,QA@ and QASG.  

Spent the day re-reviewing my Health plan.  I will review until I get it!  Had a very warm day  90 and somewhat muggy.  

K = Killer Mimosas Tootie!

L is next

Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Congratulations on your trophy, cookie!  Very cool!  Sounds like I missed a good BAT!

Checking in from Zion National Park in Utah.  We are staying at a lodge right next to entrance to the park.  We were able to check in early.  Then we just walked over to the park and caught the shuttle here to tour park.  We were very surprised to see ALOT of people here....many international visitors.....extra crowds....maybe the weekend brought them out.

Another great national park....beautiful in different way.  At Grand Canyon you are looking down but at Zion you are looking up.

Tomorrow off to Bryce National Park which many say is a favorite.

Bye for today.....take care.  Oh, Tootie, when your DD visits the Grand Canyon tell her to grab a bottle of water.  Everyone carries one around due to dryness and higher elevation...and hiking.   I brought a cooler with water from home and have been drinking it everyday!

Adios.....grandma needs some medicine....ha

L .... Lunch Meat

NEXT .... M

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Cookie, perfect place for the trophy ... it represents the home of a "winner" ...

walker, good to hear from you ... what a great road trip you are on!! I would love going to all the parks ... I googled both Zion and Bryce Parks ... so beautiful ... it sounds and looks like you are having a fun fun time taking in all that beauty!! ... I bet your DH has great pictures ... Thanks for the tip about the water for my DD ... she is in the air as I type, but when I talk/text with her, I will surely tell her ...

Hope everyone has a good night ... See you in the morning ... we had a comfortable day here ... it got up to 70 today ...

M ~ Monkey Bread

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... wow, we are at 65 now and will have a cloudy (chance of rain) breezy 76 degree day ...

Connecting with a friend(s) (a couple hours away) later this afternoon and will stay over until Monday.... nothing special, just haven't seen them in a while ...

Went to Mass last night ... now it's time for coffee and paper and then get ready to go ... DD landed in AZ last night ...

Hope everyone has a good day .... coffees on!! ... See you sometime tomorrow ....

N ~ Nacho Cheese

O ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It's me and thee again Tootie!  Nothing going on around here either - wait - we have anotherr small cold front - 75 today!!!!!!  Did you send this our way?   Thank you, thank you~

Enjoy your connection with your friends.  I wish my BFF wasn't 1500 miles away.  We talk often (or just breathe at each other - lol)  We have been friends for 65 years!  Can't beat that with a stick.  

Glad your DD landed safely last night.  Thanks for the coffee ~

O = Orange Julius

P is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick hello before taking off for the day.  Tootie, enjoy your overnight with friends.  Always good times!  Glad your DD arrived in AZ.  Hope she has a great trip!

Cookie, you will have to hold down the fort here....and kittyfan.

No word from bigkat?  Hope she is ok.

Well, time to saddle up.  See you later. Have a good day!

P ... Passing the coffee....

Q .... Quiche for Queen would be nice too!

NEXT .... R

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon all. The cooler front arrived with some breezes. Met my teacher friend for lunch at the cafe I love. Our server was the same one from my last visit. She remembered me --she sat with us and shared her story! Wow! Had a lovely meal. Then went out to look at garden offerings--left a donation. Then we looked at the market items. Saw the most incredible nrcklace. Bought my friend a soothing candle--I can't image being a teacher in these times. We got together to celebrate my birthday but I knew she needed a hug!

Know I am home with dogs!

R: ravioli.

S: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Q's computer problems again.  Couldn't sign on or do much until now.  kittyfan sounds like you had a very nice lunch with your friend.  Teachers sure do have it rough these days.  Not so when I was in school.  A little thing like respect for one.

Tootie, I hope you are enjoying your overnight with friends.  We are still in a cold front -76 or so.  It was so nice early this morning - 58.  Promised DD I would make Banana bread today.  That means digging out the old recipes with notes all over them.  

Coffee is ready ~

S = Strawberries

T is next