Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... BAT is ready!! breakfast pizza, muffins, fruit, coffee/tea and mimosas ...

cookie, I have everything ready for our "party" ... I even snagged a few of those cannister paint sprayers (supposed to have better coverage and easier to "control") ... we'll have to see how they work ...

kittyfan, I hope you can make it this morning ... even for a short while ... we have all colors of paint ...

Hope everyone has a good Saturday .... we are going out this afternoon for my and DS birthday dinner ... we chose a nice Italian place and then will go back to his house for cake ...

Coffee's ready ...

G ~ Goulash

H ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Yes, kittyfan I can swing by and pick you up.  I'll drive the catmobile (I have a ton of colorful paint).  Breakfast smells wonderful.  Love the cannister paint sprayers - makes things easier too.  

Tootie, a Happy Birthday to your DS and enjoy the dinner (just in case I don't behave myself and get lugged off)  You never know what can come up with SCC.

I'm on my way, fire up the CM and outta here!

H = Happy - what Mr. Briefss will be when we finish painting

I is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

What perfect timing we had ... Mr. Briefs came out early this morning ready to finish up his painting job .... I said "Hey, I have some friends coming over. We would LOVE to HELP you out!" He hesitated a minute and asked "Is the lady with the crown coming?" I asked him how he knew about her and he said "I've heard all kinds of stories about her and the neighbors said to stay away from her." (sorry walker, your reputation is still with you ... even when you aren't around!) I told him she wasn't here, so he jumped at the opportunity for us to help him Woman Wink ... haha

But, I don't think he is real happy now.... all the neon colors that you bought were perfect! and after our Many Mimosas, it was very hard for us to control the sprayers ... you, me and kittyfan ended up having a paint war!! His house, his car and the neigbors house and cars are a mess ... colorful, but a big mess!! Mr. Briefs thought it necessary to call the police on us ... you got ticked off and started spraying anything in sight, including him ... he grabbed his water hose and started spraying us to stop .... when we heard sirens, I hightailed it in the house and you and kittyfan were able to take off in CM ... I still hear knocking on my door, but I'm not answering it and I won't allow my DH either ....

Hope you made it home ok ... See you later ...

I ~ I don't think Mr. Briefs is very happy

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

HI FRIENDS.....I AM BACK!!!   

I had a FANTASTIC time....wish you could have been there!  I don't know where to begin with my adventures!  It was a First Class trip with the exception of two "bad apples" in the Big Apple City....two cab drivers that scammed us!  However, we are not done dealing with them!!!  Little did they know they scammed a Queen! HA!  Now the Queen is MAD! 

I am going to post a message on the travel forum about how they scam people .....rack up the meter...when they stop you hand them cash...they quickly slip money aside without you knowing...they are slick......then they hold up some cash and say "YOU DID NOT PAY ME ENOUGH!" To which...I replied "yes, I did"......"NO NO THIS IS WHAT YOU GAVE ME...NOT RIGHT"....so now you think you are losing your mind and give him more money."  This happened once to my friend and once to me and then we knew for sure it was a scam.  However, all cab drivers are not crooks.....we had two very nice ones as well.

We notified our hotel of the problem and intend to notify others in NYC.  This happened quite awhile ago to Al Roker of NBC.  He got the driver suspended and fined.

As I told my sister-friend....we didn't get mugged or have our purses stolen so no big deal.  The rest of our trip was wonderful....we are so spoiled now.....flew First Class and stayed at great hotel near everything....ate, drank and were verrrrry merrrry!  Went to a terrific play...."Beautiful"...!

Flying home today, I think we flew over your area, Tootie, must have been because I saw this wild and crazy painted house!!!  Must have been Mr. Briefs!  And, then saw this crazy object out the window flying by ....must have been you in your CM, cookie....HA!!!

More of my trip tomorrow....big excitement with Secret Service.......but, good to be home and DH happy to see me too.  My friend will go home tomorrow.  We are tired!!!!

Hope you enjoy your second birthday celebration/dinner, Tootie!

J .... Junior's (Cheesecake) Restaurant in NYC ...very good

NEXT .... K

Valued Contributor

Wow!  Yes walker you did see Mr. Brief's house.  I have enclosed a picture, as we are very proud of what we created.  I have multil colored hair and skin but we sure had funl

rainbow house.jpg

Aren't we fabulous!!!!  Nice touch with the little patio set Tootie.  I sure feel for the cab drivers, they don't know who they're dealing with.  There's also an opportunity for a cab driver revenge BAT.  SCC to the rescue!!!

K = Kimchi

L is next

Honored Contributor

LOL!  LOL!  Great to be back with the fun here!!!  Lovely House!!!! You guys did a great job!  Are you all sporting rainbow hair colors now?  Funnnnnny.......poor Mr. Briefs....might be moving soon!

Night all.....

L .... Lemon Bars

NEXT .... M

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Nice to have our Queen back!   Tootie, when Mr. Briefs comes over to thank you and your SCC sisters, please tell him that I have extra paint in case he needs touch ups.  Should Mr. Briefs be moving soon, SCC is available for that as well.  We are multi talented!  

With all the paint in my hair and the humidity in the air, my hair looks like a 60's hippie dripping rainbow.

Another day in humid paradise - at least it's a little cooler - 87.  Great day for UB's.  What day isn't?  Passing the coffee ~

M = many,many,many Mimosas

N is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... WELCOME BACK WALKER!! so glad that you had a good time ... with the exception of the scammers!! (sad to think that they would stoop so low) ... if you need backup going after them, you know who to call Woman LOL .. looking forward to more stories of your trip!!

So far, so good with the Briefs!! Haven't seen them yet but we sure have a lot of traffic coming down my street ... and cookie, I am so glad that you took a picture ... we can put that in our "scrap book" of "jobs" we have done!!

We had a good dinner and my DS made a delicious cake ... Tonight we have (yet) another Birthday celebration for my niece ...

Hope everyone has a good Sunday ... nice and sunny here again ... high of 86!! ... went to early Mass and I'm missing my paper ... ugh!! now I know how you feel walker ... oh well, more coffee while I wait .... pouring and passing ..

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

..... still waiting! my neighbors got their papers but somehow I got missed ... could it have anything to do with Mr. Briefs?? ... if it does, it's going to be payback time!!

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

My dear friend just left to drive home.  Time for both of us to get back to normal.  We could not continue to eat and drink like we have this past week!  Ha.....I feel like I should join Alcoholics Anonymous!  When I read cookie's M for today I had to laugh......in NYC we started our day with coffee in the room and later went across street to Junior's for brunch .....with a Mimosa!!!!  Ahhhh.....wonderful.....thought of the SCC!  Our treat to ourselves.....then we kept on going all day but stopped at 5:00 for our special "medicine".....ha!!!!  ....and dinner!!!  I sure spent money like I was Mrs. Rich Bucks!  

Still laughing at Mr. Briefs "new" house!  Sorry you are missing your paper, Tootie.  I think my driver moved over there.  Service here has finally improved!

Speaking of the paper.....going to read mine and go to late Mass.

Bye for now......will share my Secret Service story later.

Happy Sunday!

P ..... Party On, Tootie! or Pretzels

Q .... Queen is happy to be back!  or Queen's Quiche

NEXT .... R