Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ... spent the afternoon with DM and now back home ... we're grilling chicken tonight so I have some UB time before we start ...

walker, I can't remember when you said you were leaving ... safe travels to you and your friends ... since the UN is in NYC this week and cameras are everywhere, we'll look for you on TV!! remember to pull out and wear your crown ... (then we'll know it's you for sure!! Woman LOL) Have fun!!

Hope everyone has a good evening .... see you later ...

L ~ Lentil Soup

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone......leaving tomorrow morning, Tootie.  I am nervously excited...ha.  I heard comment on TV that this is the worst week to visit NYC because of the UN meetings.  Great!  Well, we will stay away from the UN but it causes more traffic gridlock.  Oh well....away we go.  If I see any cameras I'll make a fool out of myself so you will know it is crazy me....ha!  And, of course, I will be the only one with a crown on....haha.  We are staying in Times Square a block from Good Morning America but we don't plan to go and wave.

i will try to check in here in the morning before I go.  If not, I will be back Saturday.

Dimming lights......have a good evening.

M .... Muffins

NEXT ... N

Respected Contributor
Have a wonderful time.

Thrift shop duties were tiring today. Didn't feel top
Notch and endless whining/hand holding took a toll. Hopefully I will sleep tonight and be set to go. Word has gotten out about the reassignments. Actually the lady in charge was showing me how the scheduling changes had been selected. One of my gals--who makes everything her business was listening and told all. Rather than coming to me!

I won't be sorry to make the switch. These folks think working two out of six days is plenty. And one who never knows what time to show up today she was very early! She has one of those nails on a chalkboard voices!

Off soapbox

N: noodles

O: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Yes, walker please wear your crown - the huge one so you can be seen by drones.  Have a great time, you will be missed at BAT.  We could always have a R&R BAT or pester the @^$# out of Mr. Briefs.

kittyfan it's a wonder you still volunteer after all the stuff you have to put up with.  These women sound like they are the Queen of something.  Don't they know there is only ONE Queen?

Another hot and humid day.  Passing the coffee ~

O = orange julius

P is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick hello.......only have a minute......oh, my kittyfan, what you put up with.....hang in there .......cookie....laughing about my crown.....better pack it.   See you all later Saturday or Sunday.

Have a good week!  Carry on without the crown....haha!

P .... Packing up or Pizza

Q ..... Queen waving bye for now ....

NEXT ..... R

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh kittyfan, the drama continues at the Thrift Store!! busy body people minding everyone elses business but their own!! ... hope you have a better day!!

cookie, you had a great idea!! ... Mr. Briefs is in the process of painting his house .... I think for our BAT we will show him just how nice we can be .... and "help" him Woman LOL ... walker, don't worry, we will make you proud Woman Very Happy ...

walker, safe travels to you ... we'll be watching the news, just in case you decide to photobomb!! ... have fun!!

Another sunny day here .... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

P ~ Pumpkin .... everything!! it's that time of year!!

Q ~ NEXT

Look at that ... walker, should be next on here and it's going to be her letter ...

Respected Contributor

BUMP .... Hi walker, you beat me this morning and were able to use your letter .... see you Saturday or Sunday ...

R ~ Ready or not NYC, here she comes ... or Relish

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Up and heading out. Already had doglet issues this morning. Usually Mr Snickers doesn't get up early. This morning he was up and next door. Acted like he didn't hear me calling him! I tell him stay in his own yard. No need to go out but NO!!

May head in early to have a few quiet minutes. I am sure that won't happen!

Queen: have a fabulous time

Cookie: another humid day. Already and sun not really up!

Tootie: painting party!!

S: sassafras
T: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

kittyfan, hope you were able to get a few minutes of quiet time this morning ... how did it go at the Thrift Store today?? ... it sounds like Mr. Snickers was testing your patience this morning ..

Hope everyone had a good day ... nothing exciting going on except my laundry ... just folded my last load!!

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh the thrift store. Got there early. Book lady was already there. Someone dropped off five boxes at the door I went to get them and the head lady arrives and starts barking orders. Now I can usually handle it but today not as much. If you look up OCD in the Websters you would see her pic! Got through the day. The bank had given them a CC to use for ordering supplies. Well they exceeded the limit--dropped in at bank to request more $$. That didn't happen!!!! This lAdy has a work history in banking. I must say I was a bit amused. Small town is one thing but really. Nope you can't make this up!!!

Move date is scheduled for Oct 2. However the parking lot is an issue--in my mind. Not paved. Red clay. Now if it rains won't be pretty! I have a history of dealing with ADA compliance. I hope they had enough sense to be compliant. New construction is the law. I don't see how a WC can traverse the red clay! But I wasn't part of any decision making-thank goodness. I did try to bring it up but was ignored.

U: under the covers. Dimming lights heading off soon. Waiting on Mr Boodles to come in

V: next