Respected Contributor
Sounds like we are all off to the races today. Crashed early last night. Woke at four could not go back to sleep but don't want to percolate either. Yesterday afternoon one of the ladies came up to me with another lady. She had a car load of thrift store donations! So thankfully one of our other ladies loaded them up in her vehicle to bring today. Do I have a beacon saying thrift store ahead!!! She said yes it was a lot

Glad to hear life gets back to routine for you FL family. Walker have s fabulous time. Cookie. I think I shared living next door to a ranch with a herd of Longhorns. Would frequently see them out and about. Loved to see the little ones. Can't say I saw a parade!!
Need to get dressed and press on. I did see the head lady from the thrift store at the bazaar with get sisters. Small towns turn out to support. And food is always good. Men put on the brisket and pork put at 11:30 on Saturday night. They work really hard. Women work hard also. Glad it is in the books for a year.

B: Birthday cake . Lots of creamy icing

C: next
Respected Contributor

Good afternoon .... no news from me ...

kittyfan, I think that beacon may say "ask me, I'm the only one who knows whats going on and who is willing to help no matter what. I will get the job done!" ... we need more people like you out in the world!! Hope you had a good day ...

I hope everyone else is having a good afternoon .... bigkat?? we're getting worried about you ...

C ~ Chuck Roast

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Thrift store volunteers tested my patience today. One lady acted like her first time--has been here from beginning. Another picked shE wanted to do. I did get a moving date. And new schedule. If I can get to Saturday!!

Moving will be a task. We did agree to have seasonal sales--hopefully more than one at current site. We technically have it till end of year. We could outfit half of the state with seasonal!!
D: dates
E: nrxt
Valued Contributor

walker, so glad to hear that your DS is getting back to somewhat near normal.  Enjoy your friend.  My BFF is also considered an aunt to my kids and G'kids.

kittyfan, I agree with Tootie - she says a beacon, I say engraved on your forehead!  Will Work Anytime!  lol  When do you move?  You must have a large store.

DD came out with flying colors and doesn't have to go back for 10 years. She didn't make it home until after they stopped for lunch - she was starving!  

E = Enchiladas

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Moving begins Monday October 2. Closed down for two weeks to move and get settled.

Ccokie: great news.

F: fish tacos
G: nrxt
Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....happy to hear your DD's good news, cookie.  Such a relief!!  10 years is a good report!   Kittyfan, good luck with the upcoming move.....may the force be with you!  You'll need it, eh? 

Tootie, I am wondering about bigkat too.....

Well, my friend is here, kids came for dinner...all was fun....am tired now.  Tomorrow we both get suitcases ready to go early Weds.

Up, up and away....hopefully no delays from Hurricane Jose.

Lights out in the kitchen......see you tomorrow.....rest well.

G .... Granola Bar

NEXT .... H

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Nice to hear you are enjoying your friend walker.  Aren't they wonderful?  Hope you're not too tired to get up, up and away!

kittyfan, does this mean you get a break until Oct 2?  lol.  Hope this new place is BIG!  

Another hot and humid day here.  A day just begging for a very long UB.  After the laundry of course.  Time for more coffee. Pouring and passing.

H = honeydew melon Heart

I is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another sunny and warm day ... high of 81!

kittyfan, so glad to hear that you have your moving date ... our Busy Bee is going to busier than ever!! ... make sure you take some time for yourself too!!

cookie, good news for your daughter!!

walker, glad you had a good dinner with your friend and your family ... fingers crossed that Jose doesn't interrupt your plans ... so, will you be here for BAT??

Going to DM's this morning to do some things around her house ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing!!

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Gearing up for my duties. Sleep evaded me last night. Happens more often than not---Joy of aging.

Work this week. Have obligations on Monday and dentist Tuesday. Need to get some repairs done. Need to stay home sometime

We all are responsible for contracting for trash services. Several of us used a local that got gobbled up. Well we all get a letter. Service changed from Monday to Thursday. No pickup. Finally picked up yesterday which would have been our day. Wonder if dispatch was notified. Before I could pick up the phone and talk to local. Now who knows where I am calling. Have heard that dispatch excuse before.

Walker: have a fabulous time. Jose doesn't dare rain on your parade---does he know who he is up against!!

J: jimica

K: next
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick note.......just heard my friend upstairs so she will be down soon.....coffee and chat time.....eat and on with the day.

Thanks for all good wishes for trip!  Should be crazy fun...hopefully, not too crazy!  I will be in touch when I can.  I will miss BAT, Tootie, flying home Saturday morning.  I should have flown QA and could have stopped in!

Happy Tuesday.....back later.....my bestie friend is here...pouring more coffee!  But, passing it on......BIGKAT IT IS FOR YOU!!!  YOOOOOO HOOOOOOO.......

K ..... K-Cups

NEXT ... L