Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another sunny and 81 degree day in store for us ...

walker, I know what you mean about bigkat being MIA ... I always tell my DH if something happens, make sure you tell my QVC friends ... (he should be able to get on to tell you, since he is our computer guru) ... Hope bigkat is well ...

Going to early Mass ... since I got up earlier today, I already read my paper (it gets delivered by 5ish)... Have a good day ... see you later!! ... coffee's ready ...

R ~ Raspberry Jam ... yum!!

S ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I'll take your weather Tootie.  We will have another 90+ day today along with humidity,  Have you re hooked up your AC's?  If you do, the weather will turn cool -  lol.  

I wonder about bigkat as well.  Hope she is okay.  Maybe she has the same internet provider that we have!  Hahaha.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  It is the only one we can get out here and we are happy to have it.  

I conducted a random gravity check test this morning (i.e. tripped) over friends mini daschund.  Fortunately he was not hurt (probably laughing his tiny butt off) and I passed the check test without falling.  All is well at the circus

Pouring and passing ~

S = Steak   - SIL grilled last night

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Cookie, you are a "hoot"...... Glad you passed your "random gravity test".... you passed....all done....no more tests!!  Be careful out there!  I also laughed about putting a/c back in and temperatures will cool.....probably true!  

We we are suppose to have a warm week and then....hmmmmm.....hopefully, nice Fall temps.....cool, crisp, sunny!  

Speaking of missing bigkat, kathyinco too....wondering about FHG.  Kittyfan, have you had any further contact?  

Well, guess I will fix breakfast....then paper will come....ha.  Delivery during week has gotten better but I guess they let driver sleep-in on Sunday.

Have a nice day!  Happy Sunday to everyone!  

T .... Toast with Raspberry Jam....yes, yum!

NEXT .... U

Valued Contributor

Certainly lively around here!!!!!  Does this color help? Woke up this morning to two more guests.  More the merrier!  The guys went fishing this morning and still aren't back. When they return, SIL will grill/BBQ more steak and whatever fish (probably catfish) they caught.  Not a fan of catfish, so I will have to force myself to have steak lol.  Nice calm, quiet day around here.  Very warm.

walker, I often think of FHG and how generous she was to servicemen and policemen - always baking something.  Hope she is okay along witth Kathy in CO who was so sweet.  bigkat, hope you're still around.

Hope everyone is having a great day.  Guess what letter is next????

U = UB's

V is next

Respected Contributor
Update on FHG. She is home. Still in WC. Dr wouldn't allow her to do any weight bearing yet. A friend is keeping her dogs. One of her kitties went into hiding and she is concerned. But Kitties can hide if they want to ! Next time we communicate I will let her know she is being thought of

Home from the bazaar. Really unorganized. Time to shut it down. It was really warm out. I had gone to Sam Moon and bought some things. Spent about $75 total I think. Purse and wallet was well over 125. Didn't see how much bible cover went for. But more than I spent. I found a Yeti cooler on a big sale. Sold for more than double what I paid. So overall a good day.

I don't know totals but I am thinking less folks every year. In the past folks everywhere!

V : vegetable soup--to hot for soup here but you folks that have fall!

W: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... kittyfan, thanks for the update on FHG ... sounds like she had some kind of an accident?? ... if you mentioned previously, I must have missed it or forgot Woman Embarassed ... glad she is doing better though!! and FHG will make it happen!!

cookie, there's no re-hooking up the AC ... DH took the units out of the windows and they are "tucked away" in the spare room until next summer ... AND the ordeal that DH goes through (his own doing, everything has to be "just so") I would not ask him ... next year, we wait until October Woman Wink ... the fans work pretty good though ... glad to hear that your acrobatics went well this morning and you landed on your feet ... really though, happy to hear that you didn't get hurt ...

walker, did you get your paper at a decent time?? ... or did you have to make another pot of coffee??

We had a sunny, muggy and hot day here ... made it up to 82!!

We stayed inside today and went through some things and took the "extras" to the Goodwill ....

Hope everyone had a good day ...

W ~ White Dishes

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....

Tootie, had to laugh about the A/C being tucked away until next year.....my DH would be the same......there would be no way...."they are out...done....finished, etc, no going back"...HA!  

Speaking of A/C....my DS finally got power back today....ALLELUIA!   What a LONG WEEK especially for him.  DIL and boys moved to her father's but DS stayed behind...ugh!

Cookie, loved the bright color....that perked me up!  Hope you had another good grill feast tonight!

OH, papers today....well, I was told they had to be delivered by 8:00 and sure enough it was here at 8:00....no sooner....which kind of sets us back since we are up before 7:00.  Anyway, we had breakfast, paper came and we decided to relax with paper after then go to late Mass.  Worked out fine...just have to be flexible, I guess, instead of crabby..ha!

Busy week ahead.....better get my beauty sleep.....night all...see you tomorrow,

Lights out!

X ... Xtra place at the table for guest.....

NEXT ... Y

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ kittyfan, thank you for the update on FHG.  I hope she is recovering and well.  Her kitty is probably scared that things are different.  

Tootie and walker, your husbands sound just like my ex.  Once it's done (their way), it's over, not happening - done deal.  Men are funny creatures.  

The longhorns treated us to a parade yesterday afternoon (I think they smelled the grill)  Amazing to see the formation.  The guys caught lots of huge catfish and SIL smoked/grilled one.  He also did ribeye, so the dinner was not a total loss for me. That man is a keeper!  

walker, maybe SCC should pay your newspaper a visit regarding irregular service to the Queen?  Fortunately, when I subscribed, our delivery was at 4:30am and it was perfect.  Of course newspapers are very different now.  

Another warm 96 day.  DD is having a colonoscopy this morning early, so I am outta here.

Passing the coffee ~

Y = yellow bell peppers

Z is next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another summerlike day, high of 81!! in fact, we're in for a whole week of sunny and warm weather ...

walker, so glad that your DS finally got his power back on!! now maybe they can get back to their daily routine ... are the schools back yet??

cookie, how cool that you had a parade of longhorns ... I bet they are so fun to watch ...and it sounds like you had a good dinner!! ... good luck to your DD this morning.

Catch up Monday ... see you later!! Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

Z ~ Zucchini

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Busy day....busy week ahead so I will stop in here when I can until Weds.....then back again Saturday night.  Just heard someone say this is the worst week to be in NYC with all the activity at the United Nations.....GREAT!  Oh well...go with the flow.

This morning I have to run to bank, get a manicure and stop at the store.  Then my friend arrives about noon.  Tonight kids coming for dinner as my friend is like their aunt.  Only time that worked before our trip and she goes home.  It will be a simple dinner, for sure!

Oh, Tootie, My GSs in FL go back to school tomorrow.  Teachers go back today.  Slowly but surely, back to normal.

A longhorn parade.....wow, would love to see it.  Good luck to your DD today...the dreaded test!  And, laughed at your mention of SCC...I would love to see driver's face with SCC lined up in the driveway to give him a "what for"!  Ha!

Off and running.......first breakfast!  See you later.  Happy Monday!

A ... Apricot Jam....another yum!

NEXT .... B