Valued Contributor

Hello all ~  Mudpie opened another gate and let in two.  DD checked all the gates before she left for work - smart little devil is MP.  Ruby is getting along well and is so sweet. She loves to be loved.

Went outside for awhile and lasted about 20 minutes - HOT - 102!  Staying inside.  walker, we are in the wrong business - $200.00 for 30 minutes?  We could retire in style~wait, I am retired but not in style -haha

Time to start ~

D = DINNER

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

LOL, cookie!!  I don't  know what is funnier....."retire in style....retired but not in style" (re $200/30 mins).....or Mudpie and the gate!  😂😂😂. Not funny is 102 temperature!!!  UGH!  Day after Day!!?  But, we have our horrible winters.....that's life, eh?

Guess I will move on until tomorrow......night all.....💤...soon.

E .... Enchiladas

NEXT .... F

Respected Contributor

Cookie, I like the "retire in style" comment too, and it seems you never have a dull momet with Mudpie (has he talked to you yet??) ... I just picture Mr. Ed, the talking horse! Anyone else use to watch him? ... Mudpie sure is smart!

walker, we did the Blueberry BUMP ...

Running late with my laundry ... just heard the BUZZ ... see everyone in the morning .... Good Night!!

F ~ Funniest Pets of Friends ... or French Fries

G ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  The repairs finally start on the water damage.  Insurance didn't allow for plumber to anchor down the toilet, etc - had to wait.  They will be here at 6:30am.  They will be on their own, since I have a doc appointment to discuss the results of my Echo.  The owner of the company is a friend of DD and SIL making it easier for me to leave.  But...... I'll be back!

Tootie, I remember Mr. Ed too.  Mudpie doesn't talk, but is very good at the side eye!  The horses drank all the water out of the dogs wading pool though, so the dogs stayed inside most of the day and I don't blame them!  We will be cooler today - 99 predicted - hey 1 or 2 degrees count.

Passing the coffee ~

G = granola

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, glad to hear that your repairs may finally be moving along ... darn insurance companies just seem to drag their feet ... good luck at your appointment, hope you hear some good news!!

We will have another nice day ... high of 77!! ... feeling for you cookie and kittyfan, 99 is HOT!! ... try to stay cool ...

Not much going on here today ... just the usual and I may be able to squeeze in some UB's Woman LOL ... Hope everyone has a good day ... see you later ... pouring and passing ..

H ~ Ham Salad

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸

Happy Wednesday to all.....especially cookie....hope you get good news on the Echo test....and plumbing issues all resolved for you too.

Tootie, the "Blueberry Bump".....pretty funny!  

Have any of you been hearing about this Total Solar Eclipse that will happen on Monday?  It will only cover a portion of the U.S. and IL, in particular southern IL is to be part of it.  My DH has been looking forward to this for a year.  He loves astronomy and science stuff....me not so much.  We plan to travel south on Sunday.....have hotel room...thank heavens as all in area are sold out......"experience" this eclipse on Monday and drive home (with a million people).   I am less than thrilled about this whole "experience".....could do it from home too.....but, oh no, not the same, etc!! 

Whine....whine.....or is it get more wine?  Haha!

See you later.

I ... Ice Water for TX heat! Or Big bowl of Ice Cream!

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi walker!! ... yes, I have heard a lot about the Total Eclipse ... apparently it's not going to be the greatest to see in my area ... since DH doesn't want to enjoy it from the luxury of his own lush, green lawn Woman Wink, while he is looking at the eclipse, you can people watch while enjoying some of your Grandma's Meds ... haha ... just make sure he protects his eyes (although I'm sure he knows all about that) I heard on the news that Amazon sold "special glasses" for the eclipse that weren't so "special" and could cause damage to your eyes ...

Still laughing at your comment about heading home with "a million people" ... should be fun!! Woman Surprised

See you later ..

J ~ Juice

K ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Eclipse frenzy. Yes indeed. Someone I know is traveling from here to NE. Will visit family but I guess not my cup of tea! I think the last big event I was working and a fella had some type of safe device that allowed us to go out to the parking lot of s view. He cautioned us to not look at sun without it.

Mudpie is quite a fella--side eye🐴🐴🐴

Heading to Wednesday dame day. Have to stop at PO to mail some boxes. Will have to consider a new phone. This one isn't holding charge well. Oh joy$&

K: kitchen sink

L: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Kittyfan, I like your line of thinking, "Eclipse Frenzy" ... I just saw on the news that there are thousands of people taking off to the states where they will get to see it ...

walker, you may not be far off when you said you'd be travelling with a million people ...the more the merrier!!

kittyfan, have fun at your game day ... uh oh, a new phone? if you're like me, it's like learning it all over again ...

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Eclipse Frenzy.....good one, kittyfan, indeed it is...guess it is an exciting event but I can think of other things more exciting....ha!!

Just saw on news the weather might be cloudy with possible rain....both not good to hear (or for me it is good because then we stay home..😀👍).  We'll see.  Oh, DH did get glasses for us, Tootie, although I will probably be afraid to look...haha.  I am packing food because who knows if you can get near a restaurant.

AND, grandmas meds!!!!  😀  We have to drive home after because we have friends coming to visit the next day.  Hope we are not stuck on the highway.   OH....I forgot we should use QA...I wish!  LOL!

Bye for now.....cookie, hope you got a good report today.

M .... Meatballs

NEXT .... N