Honored Contributor

WOW.... KIttyfan, that is something to celebrate...69 and 64 years!!! That is commitment......For Better or Worse!  

Beautiful....cool day here.....had GD for a little while.  I had to pick her up from a birthday party since DD, SIL and GS were at GS baseball game.  We had a "tea party" on deck and then GD played baseball and soccer with grandpa in backyard.....funny....grandpa says he needs to read up on GD's game rules....ha!

Good Night All.....see you in the morning!

F .... French Fries

NEXT ... G

Respected Contributor

Hello .... I second WOW!! 69 and 64 years?? that is a long time ... like walker says .... For Better or Worse ...

How fun walker that you and DH had a tea party on the deck ...LOL at DH reading up on the rules ...

We spent most of the day cleaning out at the in-laws ... DS/DIL and sister/brother in-law came over too ... we turned it into a "memory fest" with lots of laughing ... after many hours, we decided to do dinner and dessert ... so much fun!!

Hope everyone had a good day .... See you tomorrow

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I third that Wow - 64 and 69 years!!!  You don't see that very much anymore.  

walker, I remember tea parties with my DD.  The memories are wonderful. Sounds like you had some fun with GD and G'pa.

Great idea Tootie~ a memory fest!  Made a dreaded job fun.  DD and SIL are due home today.  I am hoping DD was able to relax for a while.  Saw some pics of the wedding on the beach - bride looked so happy.  It was a very relaxed occasion and the little kids (ring bearer and flower girls) were adorable.  

Passing the coffee ~

H = Hot chocolate

I is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Chilly but pretty morning here.  We went from 90's recently to 70's!

BUT.....not complaining!!!  I'll take coooool!

Tootie, sounds like the overwhelming job at in-laws became fun yesterday.  The more the merrier, eh?  Are you getting close to the end?

Hope your DD comes back feeling better too, cookie.  Fun weekend should perk her up.  And, you survived weekend with the "kids" at home....ha!

Not much happening today......will jump off here before I do the Bump Dance! 

Happy Monday!

I .... Ice Cream Cones

NEXT ... J

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... I'll take the cool too ... we are at 63 now ... our high for today is 69!!?? with thunderstorms ....

walker, we are about 3/4 done ... but that 1/4 that is left to be done seems endless!! ... we just want to get this whole thing over with!! so time consuming and physically, mentally and emotionally draining .... BUT, the end is near so I really shouldn't complain ...

cookie, a beach wedding does sound like it would be a relaxing time for your DD .... hope she is rested when she comes back ... (she sounds like a "go-getter" so I bet she starts all over again!!)

Had a early doctor appointment (check up) ... all is well!! Hope everyone has a good day ... pourng and passing, there's coffee left for a second or third cup ...

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Looks like a quiet day here .... no new news for me to report ...

Hope everyone is having a good day ... See you later!!

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Where did this day go?  Not sure.....but, quiet all around for a Monday, Tootie.  No news from me either........so, guess I will dim the lights and see you in the morning.  🌙⭐️...😴💤💤

L ... Lime Juice

NEXT .... M

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It sure was a quiet Monday - could things be a brewin'?  DD & SIl arrived home but not before they stopped at the grocery store. Then home, off to an appointment and out for dinner.  DD did seem to be her old self.  It was windy and rainy at the beach, but the wedding went on.  Very casual - family, pets, and kids.  

Tootie, glad to hear you are almost finished with your purging.  When you are done, BAT could celebrate with a party breakfast and you could give us all some valuable pointers on what and what not to do.  

All the flies that moved in during the Septic saga, left some "love gifts".  I thought it was rice, but rice doesn't move.  Thankfully, that I am aware of, they were outside the trash can, so they got swept away into the dirt. Disgusting.  

Passing the coffee ~

M = Mimosas

N is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... we are at 54 degrees now and our high for the day is 65!!?? ... just like a fall day ...

cookie, glad your DD/SIL had a good time and she came back "as good as new" ... maybe a getaway was just what she needed .. I like your idea about a future (what/what not to do) BAT ... if we keep up with our "cleaning out pace", it should be soon!! (fingers crossed) ...

DH took a vacation day, so I will be out and about ... Hope everyone has a good day .... pouring and passing ... See you later!!

N ~ Nutella

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Another pretty morning here....and cool again.  I'll take it....DH always says I have about a two degree comfort range!  HA ...guess my ideal is about 76-78.

Ever have a night with a dream that has you running but going nowhere....trying to do many things and can't get anything done.....frustrations....and strange people pop into the dream?  Well, had one last night....crazy....woke myself up exhausted..and had to realize...."oh, just a dream"...ha!

Sometimes mini-vacations are better than long ones.  Glad your DD and SIL enjoyed the wedding weekend, cookie.

Have a nice "out and about" day with DH, Tootie!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  Hi to bigkat and kittyfan!

O .... Oatmeal

NEXT ... P