Respected Contributor
Our kids graduated a month ago. Hope the weather holds

I didn't think we would get rain. But who know still might miss. It was hit yesterday. When I went to the cafe I parked in shade. Had to walk a bit further though.

Nothing like the smell of coffee. When I was growing up and not a coffee drinker I woukd smell the coffee and know as was well with the world. But it wouldn't be if the paper was late!!! My dad loved to read the paper before heading to work m
V: vegetables--love most not
W: nrxt
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the great Welcome Back Queen BAT!  It was nice to get together again with everyone.  I am wondering who called the police though.....the Briefs?  I guess I did kind of block the street with QA.....or maybe it was cookie's DW?  I don't know but those mimosas were so good I just smiled from ear to ear when the officers arrived.    "Hiiiii......MISS ME?"  😊  I guess not!  They said......."YOU....one with 👑 all happy-happy.....YOU have 10 minutes to leave town!"  "AND HAUL THAT DW OUT TOO!!"

Sorry I had to leave so quick.....fun while it lasted!!

W ..... WAH WAH WAH.....or Watermelon

NEXT .... X

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello .... a great Wecome Back party it was ... I don't understand why my neighbors have to call the police on us ... we do no harm to anyone and really don't cause that much trouble Woman Wink ... after you left walker, the police said that they  heard rumblings of an airplane holding up traffic and "something" that looked like a broom was doing "loopity loops" ... and someone else said that "a lady wearing a crown was staggering around and slurring her speech ??!! "... I told the police that people needed to mind their own business and leave us alone ... that did not go over very big with them and they tried to take me to the station, until cookie swooped in and picked me up on DW and away we went for a very long ride until the police and crowds all left .... I'm home now and cookie should be too, unless she decided to seek out revenge ... cookie??

So far no rain ... it is sunny and very windy ... guess I don't have to worry about my hair tonight Woman LOL ...

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day ...

X ~ Xxxing out the PD

Y ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Oh what a ride!  Too much fun to plan revenge so I ad llibbed  - when they start their cars, the balloons will blow up, giving bystanders a thrill. Just something to remember SCC by.

We got some rain this morning, cooling it down for a while.  I am glad to be home - it is exausting having a great time!  Turbo fans are gone, now all we have to do is wait until Thursday for the Ins. Adjuster to come out.  It's always something.  

Y = Yolks

Z is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

LOL .... SCC escapes the "cuffs" again!  Tootie, hope you enjoy the graduation ceremony and speeches are short...ha!  Cookie, is Mudpie behaving this weekend? Kittyfan, nice that the smell of coffee brings back good memories of your father.  Funny how simple things trigger the memories.

Have a good evening!  See you tomorrow.

Z .... Zest of Lemon

NEXT .... A

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... well, it rained about 30 minutes before the graduation ceremony (which was on the front lawn of the school) was to begin ... the band headed indoors and people scrambled. Our chairs were under a big tree (no lightening or thunder) so we weren't impacted at all!! and the rain only lasted about 15 minutes. They decided to start out with the graduates getting their diplomas first (in case of more rain) and then the speeches came ... they must have read their "chance of rain" versions, as they were all very short!! ... All in all it was a very nice day and I can't believe that my niece (who was just born yesterday!!??) graduated Woman Surprised

Off to early Mass this morning then home for paper and coffee ... Hope everyone has a good Sunday ... coffees ready!!

A ~ Apple Turnovers

B ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie, what a memory the graduation will be!  Smart move going with the diplomas first.  The kids grow overnight, don't they!!!

Mudpie is behaving nicely - SIL put some wire through the chain so he can't move it around and unlock the gates.  He is a crafty little guy.  Fond memories of you Tootie.

Queen is becoming quite well-known around the police departments in USA.  A BOLO was sent out for that crazy lady with the crown.

Passing the Coffee ~

B = Burgers on the grill

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Thanks for the Sunday Smiles (and laughs BOLO) Tootie and cookie!  Always say.....best place to start the day is here with friends.

Lucky Sunday ....woke up early and both papers were here....wow....must have known we were getting irritated with service...ha.  Anyway, have had coffee with reading and now need to get breakfast.....then off to church.

Sounds like you enjoyed a nice evening at the graduation, Tootie.

I am sure it meant a lot to your niece having family there.  Glad rain didn't ruin it.  I remember my niece's HS graduation like yesterday.....now she has graduated college, married and has three children.....yikes!!!!  Life goes so fast.....but fun times to enjoy, eh?

Got to go......Happy Sunday.....see you later.

C ..... Cantalope

NEXT .... D

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Had sprinkles at my house. Lady at church said she hadn't. almost three inches.

Oh mud pie. They can be wily creatures.
Snickers got a bath yesterday. That boy is almost put whiteso he looks so pretty clean. He does protest though. He did sleep with me last night. He claimed the middle of the pillow silly boy.

Had a meeting after church. As usual same folks doing the work. Guess it is the same everywhere !!

D: dough
E: nrxt
Respected Contributor
After church during announcements a couple was recognized for being mRried 69 years. Another couple said it was their 64th anniversary. Lots of years together !!

E: everything bagel. Love mine with lox

F: next
O