Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ahh cookie, your temp now is going to be our high for the day ... right now we are at 70!! ... even the dogs can feel the heat ...

walker, I don't bake much during the warmer months, but have never had an issue with my cookies ... keep practicing QM brownie recipe (which sounds delicious) and they will be just as good as hers (maybe?? Woman Happy) ... have a fun trip and be safe ... stop in when you can ...

Mammo this morning and then home to UB it ... Hope everyone has a good day ... don't forget BAT tomorrow ... pouring and passing ...

W ~ Waffles

X, Y or Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

We actually have a cool breeze outside....ahhhh...enjoy while I can.

Wish I could send south to cookie and kittyfan.  You are into what our winter is.....hibernation time!

Good luck with mammogram, Tootie!  May you be sent away without a call back!

Laundry, packing, etc., today....leaving early in morning.  I'll check in with all of you later.

What kind of trouble ....errrr ... fun will there be for BAT tomorrow?

Sorry to miss another one.....my gift to police...ha!

Happy Friday!  A little ☕️ left ....

X ... X out heat and humidity....if only we could!

NEXT ... Y

Respected Contributor

I'm back and got a good report .... walker, the place that I go to has the doctor read the results right away before we leave ... makes it kind of nice that we don't have to go back ...

See you later ... taking the last of the coffee ... will make more if needed ...

Y ~ Yellow Mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Happy to hear your good report, Tootie!  👍 Nice not having to worry about results.

Back to business.......oh wait.....UB time....can't miss that......😀 !

Z .... 💤💤s with a UB?  (My dad used to say "I am just resting my eyes.")

NEXT ..... A

Respected Contributor
We had our monthly game day yesterday. Had a lovely time. Lots of laughs today has lunch with old friend. We worked together many years ago. Have remained friends. We agreed to meet at a restaurant. We were sitting inside waiting. Phone rings--where were we? We had lines crossed. Finally connected. Spent two hours just laughing and enjoying the company. Agreed to do this monthly! Since I attend game day will stay over for lunch.

My mom never said she would nap. She would "rest". Don't know if she slept or just recharged.

A: Apple fritters

B: nrxt
Honored Contributor

Oh, kittyfan, sounds like you had a good time yesterday and today....games and friends!! Funny how the older we get those friends become more special to us!  Not funny really .....wonderful!

Think I am ready to go for tomorrow.  Take care while I am away.  I will be back to say hello on Thursday.  I will be thinking of you....especially for BAT.....and, I can say....I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!! 😂😂

B .... Bacon

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

kittyfan, games + lunch + friends + laughs = FUN!! glad you had a good time ...

walker, safe travels to you and your family ... have fun and we will see you next week ... you will be missed again at BAT .... Happy Fathers Day to your DH ...

Hope everyone has a nice eveving ... did you notice that we hit the 1000 mark??

C ~ (anything) Chocolate

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it is a pleasant 73 degrees now with sunny skies going up to 83 today ...

Breakfast is ready ... breakfast pizza, muffins, fruit, coffee/tea and mimosas!! Come on over ... they are doing a clean up and new landscaping in a nearby park today ... I thought maybe we could "help out"  Woman LOL ... See you later!!

Have a good Saturday ...

D ~ Doughnuts

E ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ internet problems this morning.  Never had this problem with Verizon.  Oh well I am ready to "help" landscape. Nice weather for it too!  Shall I bring my special fertilizer?  It's nice and warm - 100+ today.

walker, safe travels and may you have a wonderful time!  I am sure the PD will not miss you something awful.  How will they survive Saturdays ??????

kittyfan, sounds like you are having fun and laughs with your friends.  Good thing to take your mind off of the ATTST problems.  

I did see the 1000 mark and am so pround of us!  Be there after I load up the fertilizer.  Ready for mimosas!  

E = eggplant or Easy does it on the Mimosas

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Well, the garbage is picked up and the landscaping is "groomed" ... it took a while, but we did it .... for some reason someone complained that the grounds now smell like a zoo ... cookie took offense to that and had words with that person ... police were called (once again) and when they arrived they just threw us all into the back of the car and took us to the station ... no questions asked ... except for "where's the woman who thinks she is a Queen? Usually she does the talking back to officers" ... I plead the fifth!! ... but cookie tried her best to convince them that you are indeed our Queen (she even pulled out her cell phone and tried to show pictures of you wearing your crown!) ... the police got tired of listening to her and put her in a cell until she could "calm down and tell the truth!" .... still not sure whether she made it home yet ....

Hope everyone had a good Saturday ...

F ~ Fun and Food with Friends

G ~ NEXT