Respected Contributor
Glad to hear she is doing well. Know you will take good care of the family.

Yes no inexpensive dental services. Many years ago In my job I purchased a dental "delivery" system. Boy that was an experience. My dentist has so many chairs and staff!! I know it is a lot to keep afloat but really!!!

H: happy days are here again!!!! Or haberno peppers. Too hot for me although I like some zing.

I : next
Respected Contributor

Hope your DIL is doing well .... I bet the Amigos were glad to be able to go up and see their mom ....

Count me in the bad teeth club too ... when I was younger, I swear my dentist just wanted to fill my teeth ... cavitity or not!! LOL .... and eventually my new dentist wanted to "refill" or give them crowns (and not the kind that our Queen wears) ... $$$$

Hope everyone has a good night .... see you tomorrow!!

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It looks like we could change our SCC to Sisters of the Cavity Club!!!  Or Crown Club, whatever fits.  I wonder if this bad teeth thing is catching?  Any excuse!

Glad to hear all went well with your DIL walker.  Good wishes for an easy recovery.

kittyfan -  what is a dental delivery system?  It's a shame Medicare doesn't provide dental, hearing aids and glasses - all the things that seem to wear out with seniors.  The stuff they do provide for these services seems to be less than stellar.

A very warm/hot day on tap - 90's.  Inside UB's for me this afternoon. Have a great day all ~

Passing the coffee ~

J = Jalapeno peppers - yum

K is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... a rainy rainy day ... 56 now and going up to 62!! .... a great day to UB all day long ... Woman Wink

Hi bigkat!! glad that you were able to stop in .... time just seems to get away from us .... it sure is flying by .... we think of you and know you are busy with the boys ...

Hope everyone has a good day .... pouring and passing ...

K ~ Kiwi

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Got the ☕️......Ahhh, thanks, the eye opener!  Good thing I did not drink some before I read cookie's comment about SCC..I may have lost it......LOL!  

My Three Amigos were so happy to see mom yesterday.  They were also excited to bring home a big balloon bouquet someone sent her.  I will go over today to help after school and see DIL then.

Weather is chilly here today and will be cool for the weekend.  Cool or not, seems we have to put something on grill one night.  Kick off to summer, eh?

I have an eye doctor appointment this morning.....just like a car....body needs regular maintenance....ha!  After that, might head out to buy a few flowers for outside.

Better start with breakfast......so.....passing and pouring....☕️.....Happy Thursday......have a good one.

L ....  Lemon-Pepper Seasoning

NEXT .... M

Super Contributor

Good morning!! Thanks for saving some coffee.

Cool weather still with a few sprinkles. Enjoy that heat cookie! We had a few hot upper 80 days early last week, and then we go to 40s! 

Walker, glad all went well with DIL and hope her recovery is fine too. You are a great MIL helping out and making meals, I'm sure that eases her mind a bit. Kids and balloons, that's a given! All occasions need balloons!

I took our yearly big greenhouse trip with my sister last week. We load up, but can never plant right away due to cool weather! Oh, it would help if I got potting soil too.

I guess I could join the childhood bad teeth club. I had the same dentist too Tootie. My mom became suspicious of him...seemed to just want the money. He did close up business and some how my teeth were good the rest of my life! I still do not enjoy going because of my experience there when I was little.

M- Mustard seeds

N is next

Respected Contributor

Hello ... bigkat, we got our plants/flowers last week too!! .... right now they are sitting on the back patio waiting to be planted .... not sure when that is going to happen as we are going to have a rainy rainy weekend ... the weatherman says that Saturday may be dry ... we will see ....

It has stopped raining for now so I was able to run around and get our garbage tote (garbage night) .... the grass is so wet it was like walking on a sponge ....

Hope everyone is having a good day .... hope everything is going well for the Queens family ...

See you later ...

N ~ Napkins

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Posted this morning but darn boards

Delivery systems in a dental office includes the chair, lights, all the air, water, and etc that they use to torture us. My dentist has a lot of stations do I know it is costly!

We moved out of our space where we sorted at the thrift store. Stuff going four different directions but it got done. We toured the new building. Rustic red//will have to grow on me. We still think it is small although larger than we have. I still don't see it all fitting in but it will still be a few more months. We will need some landscaping done-- I think you ladies are up to the challenge. Today was very breezy. Memorial Day we historically have bad weather and flooding. Hoping for a quiet one.

O: olives

P: next

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.....

Sun finally came out after a cool, cloudy day.  Had good check-up with eye doc.  After lunch I realized I was short on time to get flowers since I had to go meet my Three Amigos.  So, maybe it will be flowers tomorrow!

In meantime, DIL had a setback with reaction to meds and the anethesia....so she may not get home until tomorrow. She has had this reaction to meds before so I am not surprised.   Boys were hoping she was home when they got off bus. So cute when one said "I miss her".  I assured him she missed him too but needs to stay in hospital and be well to come home ..hopefully, soon.  DS said he was not sure if she could be released tonight or not. He looked pretty stressed when he got home so I did not stay long.  He was set for dinner so think he needed to tell boys "go play" for awhile so he could just sit and "try" to relax...without talking!

Kittyfan, I think the SCC could definitely help you out with Thrift Store.....great landscapers....and painters...oh my...maybe we can decorate that rustic red!!  A mural?  Hmmmm....we are so creative ...just say the word!

Night all.....early so I won't dim the lights...🤔💡

P .... Pineapple Tidbits

Q .... 👋....Royal Wave.....good night

NEXT ..... R

Super Contributor

Hope everyone had a good day! Sun finally came out here too around 5...otherwise dark and dreary!

Sorry to hear DIL had a set back, comforting to know she had issues before, so hopefully all will be fine! Hard for the kids to understand I'm sure.

Hope you see the sun soon Tootie!! 

DH says he is staining our deck this weekend...which means giving us directions to do it!

Kitty, we can fix you up!

R- Red Onions...really purple

S is next

Good night!!