Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Time for grandma's medicine!  Maybe that will help me...ha.  Other than a couple of quick chores, I pretty much wrote the day off as UB.  

Hope you had good dental visit, kittyfan.....not high on my list of favorite things to do either!  By the way, what is the paint color chosen for new building?  Probably got it on a clearance rack...ha!

All for now......hope all is well out there in cyberspace.  Still thinking about my partner for DWTS.  

X .... X out bad news and suicide bombers....very sorry for  

Manchester, England....horrific!  

NEXT .... Y

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, I'll join you with the meds ... cheers to you!! (and whoever else joins us) .... I tackled my kitchen cupboards and drawers .... got a lot done!!

Hope everyone had a good day .... I'm still trying to think of who I would want as my partner for DWTS too!! ...

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Prince Harry would like to dance with another Queen? HA!  He looks like a fun guy.  However, he is a bit busy with a new girlfriend.  I'll keep thinking.....

Night all!

Z .... Zesty Italian Dressing

NEXT .... A

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Oh the possibilities for a dance partner.  This is fantasy so he can be anyone - right?  I am thinking of reviving Fred Astaire and I'll change into Ginger Rogers.  Hmmmmm.......

It's warming up here - 83 today.  Yesterday was wonderful 72 with a surprise 4 minute T-storm downpour.  Then poof, gone and sun was out. Didn't get anything done due to sneezing all day - allergies?  Never had them in CA, but anything is possible. 

Hope all went well at the dentist, kittyfan.  I am beginning to feel like family at mine.  

Passing the coffee ~

A = always something or apples

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Rain, Rain Go Away.....we have had enough!  But, I am wondering if the rain will wash away the things that are causing more allergy problems.  I have been sneezing, coughing, etc., too cookie...and not sleeping well because of it. 

Love your idea of Fred and Ginger.....the smooth couple!  Last night the Cubs catcher, David, came in second on DWTS.  He was good but others were too.  I think everyone in Chicago (except me) called in to vote for him...ha!

Well, got to go, waiting to hear from DS.  Just learned last night my DIL is in hospital and may have to have surgery to remove her gall bladder today.  So, I will see if my help is needed later with Three Amigos.   As cookie mentioned in her A ..."always something".

Happy Wednesday!  Passing the ☕️........enjoy!

B ..... Beef Stroganoff

NEXT .... C

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... oh no walker!! sending best wishes to your DIL and family ... hope all goes well (surgery or not) ...

We will have another pleasant day ... high of 72, which is a perfect day for me!! .... rain moving in tonight and expected all through the holiday weekend ... ugh!!

cookie, Fred and Ginger ... what a couple!! ... if I could choose someone from the past, it would be Gene Kelly ... loved him in Singin' in the Rain ... still thinking about a present day person to dance with ...

Going to make a quick run to the store and then home for the usual ... chores and UB's Woman Very Happy

Hope everyone has a good day .... pouring and passing ...

C ~ Chicken on the grill

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Walker best wishes for your DIL. Hope she does well and family survived!

Of Fred and Ginger. I never could dance but love to watch the smooth moves.

The thrift store is a metal building. Shade of red somewhere between terra cotta and rust-/more to streaky rust!! Maybe it will grow on me!

Oh the dentist. My favorite retired but I saw the second favorite. Not sure about the new couple. I had noticed a twinge which I ignored. I do have a cracked filling. May need a crown. No not good news. I have a lot of fillings all very old. I had bad teeth as a child. Had lots of fillings even then. Thus my dental anxiety. I envy those with good teeth. Not in my genes. My old dentist would always tell me my fillings were older than Moses and would need crowns! Did I want reight am aot---NO! Have a noon apt in three weeks.

D: deviled eggs

E: next
Super Contributor

Good morning ladies!! Wow, it's still morning! I sure hope y'all have been well. I'm sorry I have been mia! I don't know what it is with me and electronics. I'm so behind on emails also, a lot of catching up to do all around. I think of y'all daily, but if I don't get here in the morning, my day seems to spiral out of control! No one else ever has that issue, right?? 😄

Walker, wishing you DIL the best. My mom and sister both had their gall bladder removed, went easy and with no problems.

Yes, the allergies are super bad! Maybe that's my problem, I feel like I have a perpetual head cold! There has been so much junk flying off the trees. You would think all the rain would take care of it soon. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

E- Elbow pasta

F is next!

Valued Contributor

Hey bigkat!  How nice to see you.  kittyfan, I know about bad teeth.  I got my first cavities when I was fourteen - 7 of them! And they kept on coming. 

Another great dancer - Bill "Bonjangles" Robinson from the Shirley Temple movies.  My problem is I don't know any current dancer type folks.  Oh yes Google is my friend.

Have a great day all.

F = Fantasies are a good thing  or  fried chicken

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi friends,

Thanks for nice wishes for DIL and her surgery/recovery, etc.  She did have the surgery this morning and it went well.  She is staying in hospital overnight for observation.  DS is taking boys to see their mom this afternoon.  Then I will meet them back at their house with dinner.  I made a couple of things for next two days.  

Bigkat, always good to see you whenever you can check in.  I am hoping too that all our rain will wash away stuff in air, pollen, etc....ahhhchooo!

Kittyfan, I belong to the bad teeth club too....unfortunately.  As a kid I would always come out of dental appointments with cavities and my brother had none.  Maddening!  As an adult now it hurts the pocketbook with crowns.....good luck!  

Better get going.....have a good evening.

G .... Granola Bars

NEXT .... H