Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick hello because the Bump Dance could begin again....😀.

These boards still drive me nuts!!  Anyone else experiencing problems?  Repeated "sign in".... nuts!  Oh well, don't sweat the small stuff, eh?  

Happy Monday......better grab my coffee and get out of the way.....see you later.

Here's another cup .....☕️

N ..... Nuts.....all kinds....ha!

NEXT .... O

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... maybe a painting BAT is in store for kittyfans new building!!?? ... cookie is probably right, the paint was free ...

We are very gloomy and gray right now with a chance of showers this morning .... high of 62 today which is right where we are now ...

Catch up Monday for me too!! .... good luck at the oral surgeons ...

Have a good day .... passing and pouring

N ~ Nutella

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Bump ... Bump .... we are at it again!! ....Hi walker!! ... no problems with the boards for me ... yet!!

See you later ...

O ~ Oh no .... we did the Bump

P ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hello ... it has been super windy here today ... I had to go out and rescue our hanging plant before it "took off" ... and it is a cool day here too ... 57 degrees!

Kind of quiet here .... hope everyone is having a good day!!

P ~ Peanut Butter

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Where did this day go??? I should have lots of exciting things to report.....but, sigh, just a regular Monday!  I am watching Dancing with the Stars.  I am not a regular watcher but did because I liked Simone, gymnast....great job, sorry she lost last week.  Also following David Ross since he is a CUBS player.  Fun to watch.

Hey, how about SCC goes to DWTS???   LOL!  Ok, maybe not!

Enjoy your evening.....rest well......see you in the morning....the Oreos are gone so I left brownies on counter......lights on dim.....

night all.....🌛 ......zzzzzz.

Q .... Queen says Good Night!  

NEXT .... R

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  The brownies were delicious!  Thanks walker.  I took a midnight flight and stopped in.

It has been awfully dull around here- hmmmm, wonder what's going on?   I like the DWTS but I would have to drag out my walker - lol.  The twirling and deep dips would be difficult at best.  Oh yea, forgot this is a fantasy - I will be captivating!  Anyone else intrigued?

One more day of decent weather and then the heat starts back up - 90's. Oh no, housebound!  Attacking the baseboard today - how fun. My oldest sent me this and I am still laughing (hope they let me post it)

Altzhimers test.jpg

Passing the coffee ~

R = Reality strikes 

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... cookie, I like the assessement ... ugh!! you have the worst job today (at least in my eyes) I hate doing baseboards .... I think a BAT at DWTS would be fun ... like cookie says, it's a fantasy ... (if it were real) ... I wouldn't fit in those outfits or shoes .... Woman Wink Woman LOL

We will have a pleasant 70 degree day ... I plan on grilling tonight ....

Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing ...

ETA ~ Thoughts to those in Manchester .... so, so sad!!

S ~ Sea Salt

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

No walker yet?? ... sleeping in? computer issues?? ... Hope all is well ...

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT .... maybe taking a UB??

V ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!!!

I made it.....better late than never!!!  Thanks for checking on me, Tootie.  I wish I was sleeping in as I did not sleep well last night.  Allergies are bad this year....or I have a cold but stuffy nose, annoying tickle in throat....ugh.  Wah...wah...wah...HA!

I had to go over to DD's early today and get kids on bus again.....last time for this school year as they finish on Friday!  Just got phone call.....back in a minute....OK.....that minute was an hour!!!  A friend with family problems so I listened.

Better get going......cookie, laughed at the list!  And, by the way....something to think about for us.....DWTS......who would you want your partner to be??  

See you later....after a nice UB this afternoon!

V .... Very tired today or Vanilla 

NEXT ..... W

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Need to get ready to go to dentist. Not a favorite of mine. Boy not sleeping well I think is another joy of aging! I seem to sleep soundly until 2 am. No matter what time I go to bed!

W: Whisk

X: or not