Respected Contributor
Good morning. Cookie--great to not have to go back for such a quick procedure. They are predicting weather for us coming up. I need to go to the city but will play it by ear. A friend's grand daughter is getting married this weekend in the homes backyard. I am sure there is a plan b. But I know it will be lovely.

S: sausage. So many kinds. italian, pan, links and on and on

T: next

Honored Contributor

Hi friends....

Beautiful day here.....in 80's .....took a walk before lunch as I knew it would warm up and I don't want to wilt! 

Took care of GD and GS this morning.....GD thought she could spend the day with me but I said "I got up early to get you on the bus and you will be ON THE BUS!" Ha!  Did a couple of errands stopping to buy some birdseed.....yikes.....wonder if I can take a tax deduction on my feathered friends...their seed is not cheap....of course, I knew that but I buy it anyway.  By the way, guess the ducks decided to move on.....haven't seen them in a week.

That is all of my unexciting news for now.  Enjoy your day! .....

let's see if I can get out without another....oops....bumps!

T .... Tip-Toeing out of here.....or Tartar Sauce

NEXT .... U.......UB Time!

NEXT .... V

Respected Contributor

Hello .... well, so much for a sunny 70 degree .... it is gloomy and rainy here .... we only made it up to 56 .... guess, the weatherman got it wrong!!

walker, how sweet that your GD thought she could spend the day with you ....

kittyfan, hope things work out for the wedding ... an outdoor one is risky ....

I just got back from taking DM to her Dr. appointment (everything good) ... we had lunch and afterwards she wanted to put her feet up and talk in the living room .... that turned into her falling asleep .... I came home to do some laundry and told her to take a nap .....

See everyone later ....

V ~ Vegetables

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~  Tootie, we obviously have the same weatherperson.  We only made it to 79 and somewhat overcast.  I hope the ever changing weather doesn't impede kittyfan's wedding attendance.  Breezy right now.

Soooooo, GD thought she could put one over on her Gma, did she? Guess she has no clue that you are the all knowing Queen!  

I would be right beside your DM Tootie!  Naps are a good thing!

W = Wasabi

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Goooooood Evening Friends!

Guess we beat everyone on temperatures today....80 something here....breezy....delightful....DH and I basically "officially opened" deck with drinks tonight.....aka....grandma's medicine!  Should have gone to GS's baseball game but the deck called us...ha!

Glad you had the tooth extraction in one visit yesterday, cookie! "GIT 'ER DONE" .....easy too....a win-win!

Tootie, had to chuckle on your doctor visit with DM.  Just have to keep smiling at them.  I assume your mother lives alone.  Does she have one of those Medical Alert buttons?  I remember telling QM she had to have one.....sure gave me piece of mind.  

Kittyfan, you go in many different directions....but, good to keep busy.  Let us know if the SCC can help with Thrift Store move, etc.  😀😀😀😀

Honored Contributor

OOOOPS!  Hit the wrong button......so, ok, time to dim the lights....hope everyone has restful night!

X .... Xactly One Tablespoon of ..... something! 😀

NEXT .... Y

Respected Contributor

walker, I think you did way too much celebrating your deck opening ... you forgot to do the next letter .... no worries, since you are our Queen .... Woman LOL

One of my DB's lives with DM ... she is alone during the day (but I do check on her and she has some super nice neighbors, if needed) and he is with her at night .... he's been with her for about a year (after much prodding to make it happen) the situation works out well .... DB wanted to give her a Life Alert but she wanted no part of it ....

Hope everyone has a good evening ...

X ~ Xtra Crispy Chicken

Y ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

OK ... so we start with bumps and end with bumps .... sorry, I started to type and then got a phone call ....

See you in the morning ...

Y ~ Yellow curtains

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Oh, how funny are we!  Tootie, sounds like your DM is well taken care of there with regular attention.  When QM lived by herself, DB lived near but sometimes was out of town.  We finally signed her up for a Lifeline Alert and it worked fine for all of us.  She just wore a bracelet type alert (like a watch almost).  She never had to use it but it gave us peace of mind.  Doesn't sound like you need it for your mom at this time.

Well, ending the Bumps Dance for today.....I think!  See you tomorrow.

Z .... 💤💤💤💤💤💤

NEXT .... A

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... no cookie yet?? .... maybe we'll bump!!

walker, you are right ... so far so good with DM ... she is still able to drive and has a couple of "groups" that she belongs to that help keep her going ....

We are supposed to have a sunny 80 degree day .... and the weatherman better be right today as I have dinner planned for the grill ....

No plans today except the usual chores .... and UB's .... passing the coffee ...

Have a good day ....

A ~ Apricots

B ~ NEXT