Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

🌷🌷🌷🌷 Feel Better SOOOOON, Tootie! 🌻🌻🌻🌻 You are missed!  💐💐💐💐

Cookie, Dim Sum?  Seems I remember that being a Chinese dish or ingredient?  Guess I will look it up......sigh....see, Tootie, you usually do that ahead of me.....hurry back.

Social Hour at the Dentist again, cookie?  That has happened to my husband more than once.  The last time our dentist told him...no more re-cements......next time more work and more $$$$.

UGH!  Good luck!  Funny comment on English genes.

Thanks for coffee......passing it on to ????

E ..... Edamame

NEXT .... F

Respected Contributor
Tried to post last night. Well it seems we will have to vacate. But no official notice. Our new spot has started. I know nothing about construction. Doesn't look as big as I envisioned--but we shall see

Oh I have heard about those "English genes"!

I got pulled into some family drama--sigh--would rather not know anything and better yet be involved. I know we all have something.

F: fig
G: next
Valued Contributor

kittyfan, your thrift store saga gets more interesting daily!  Those English genes did it again.  What is remaining of the tooth will need to be extracted and a fake one added to my partial.  walker, your DH hit it on the head tooth - $$$$!!!  Fortunately or unfortunately, the doc that extracts is the doc that treats gum loss.  Funny, the receptionist asked if there was anything else they could help me with, but didn't like my answer:  pay for my treatment/  Some people!  haha

Tootie, hope you are much better!  You definitely are MISSED!!!!!

G = grape jelly or GET BETTER NOW TOOTIE!

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone......if it wasn't for the special friends here, I would quit these boards!!!  Aggggrrrrrravating!  Sign in...sign in again...crazy.

Oh, cookie, sorry about the bad dental news.  That is exactly what will happen to DH if his cap/crown comes off one more time.  Knowing my DH, he will put Super Glue on it and fix it himself!!  I laughed at your comment to the receptionist!  haha

Tootie.....Tootie......hope you are getting better.  We are all thinking of you!  More......🌼🌼🌼🌼🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌹for you!

H ... HURRY BACK, TOOTIE! or Hot Dogs....Chicago Style!

NEXT .... I

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  walker, loved your DH's response!  I have some of the temp resin type dental "glue" but it is difficult to place the tooth correctly in a timely manner only to have it fall off again.  I got an appointment for May 15th - they are busy.  We went out for dinner last night for G'son's B'day and it was hard not to hide my space.  DD suggested putting a pice of straw in my mouth and wearing an old straw hat with the price tag still on it - a la Minnie Pearl !!!!  

kittyfan, how was the play?  A good place to forget your thrift store soap opera.  Tootie, hope to see you VERY SOON. 

I found a  motto for SCC:

"You are only as good as the drinks you mix, the tables you dance on, and the friends you roll with"  

Passing the coffee ~

I = Iced Moccha Latte

J is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Hey, Minnie Pearl....pretty funny....I liked her.  Love the motto!  

I had to get up early to go to DD's and get GD on bus.  DD had to leave early with GS to go downtown for a doc appointment.  Now I need more ☕️! 

My Three Amigos are 8 years old today....wow....amazing....great guys!  🎂🎂🎂

Happy Wednesday!

J ..... Just waiting for Tootie!!! ☹️ Just have a BETTER DAY! 

or Just a Cup of Tea might help?

NEXT ..... K

Respected Contributor
Play is next Sunday. Looking forward to it. Treating a friend for her birthday.

Oh those dental wowes. Had my share. Lots of $$$

Oh Minnie Pearl!

We will have our spot until June 1. But still much to think about. Five of us drove by the new spot. They all said the same thing I did "looks small"! Hard to tell forms are up covered in black plastic.

Happy birthday to the three amigos. Eight !!!!!

Tootie: Hope you are on the mend.

K: kitchen

L: next
Honored Contributor

Hi friends......just returned from lunch with friends I had not seen in awhile.....fun....chatted quite a long time and caught up.  Unfortunately, one friend only stayed a short time because she is dealing with cancer and not having a good day....sad....such an upbeat person too.

Kittyfan, it will be interesting to see how your new spot ends up....since all ladies agreed it seemed small...oh well, you will make it work.

Worried about Tootie now.......hope you did not end up in the hospital.  

L .... Lettuce

NEXT .....M

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, I always enjoy hearing the saga of the thrift store. The new place has got to be teriffic for all the inconvenienceit has caused.

Happy Birthday to the Tres Amigos!!!  Eight is such a special age.  

walker, I hear you about dealing with cancer and not having a good day.  It affects everyone and their moods.  

Prayers for Tootie.  I hope everything is okay.  I am sure the other SCC ladies will join me in sending group hugs to Tootie!  

Q hugs for Tootie.gif

Get better soon!  

Passing the coffee ~

M = MISSING TOOTIE

N is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I am on the mend and have a follow-up with the doctor this afternoon .... I truly, truly appreciate all of your concern and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your well wishes and cards!!... I have a great bunch of best friends!!

I am still weak (slowly starting to eat again) and have just been taking many UB's on my couch or in bed ....

Hopefully, I'll be back to normal (??) soon ...

Have a good day .... Miss chatting with you all

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT