Valued Contributor

Boy, I am still in la la land!!!  Sorry walker for the bump.  I will take a cup of coffee.  Thank you.

V = verklempt -  me today

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Darn boards. Post disappeared yesterday

My friend"s husband is doing poorly. Special prayers for her on this journey

Got to church this morning and the Easter Lillies hadn't been cared for. The spent blooms were not removed! It was everything I could do bot to take care of it

W: watermelon
X: or not!
Honored Contributor

Now.....Good Afternoon, Friends!  😳....no Tootie today??  Hope all is ok there.  Cookie, you are funny.  Hope you enjoy some UBs this afternoon....I am. 👍  Beautiful weather here. ☀️...flowering trees are all in bloom...so pretty.

Kittyfan, sorry about your friend's husband.  Such a tough time when that happens.  My SIL's grandmother is not doing well either.  She is such nice lady.  I have really enjoyed knowing her.  The family has been told she just has weeks to live not months.  It seems every month this year I have heard of some sadness of this type....sigh.

X ....X out sadness and bad news

NEXT .... Y

Honored Contributor

End of day.......dimming lights here and hoping Tootie stops in.....where are you?  Unusual not to hear from you.  

See you all tomorrow.

Y .... You are missed, Tootie....or Yogurt

NEXT .... Z

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Yes, where is Tootie?  I hope she is well.  Could it be the after effects of Saturday's fun? Trouble with the Briefs? Yes, you are missed.  

Temps going back up here.  Almost to summer highs.  Good for many, many and too many UB's!   WHAT?   I apologize, there can never be too many UB's ! Biting my tongue.

Passing the coffee ~

Z = Zero Tootie = not as much fun for SCC!

A is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... (sorry if this is TMI, but we are friends) I have suffering from a stubborn UTI and the meds they gave me for it have made me so sick .... I can't keep anything down ...

I'll be back on at some point ...

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy to see you check in with us, Tootie, but sorry yo hear you are not feeling well.  GET BETTER SOON!  

Sunny day here......have some chores but errands too....and have to fit in at least one UB so I better get going.

See you later......

A ..... A Better Day for Tootie 😀💐 or Apple Pie 

NEXT .... B

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Spent yesterday at a ladies meeting after church. It was very nice. Gave my report but still missed an item--I will be giving this up. Elections are in October and my term is done--no doing this again.

Woke up this morning to an email saying we were losing our secondary location. I needed to come and pack up. Well I arrived to find no one here! Got another email we hadn't gotten official move out date! Boy talk about jumping through hoops. Well I did clear out some items that I use primarily. Didn't work here last week as I had misplaced the key--later found keys. Didn't remember all keys on this ring! Glad I found them or I would have been scrambling for sure.

Saturday I had planned to do a fun event. That got changed to a work day. Sunday have a mtg after church and then an event at the Opera House. A play based on actual local events back in 1880s. Looking forward to that.

Tootie: feel better lady. Those darn meds can be tough. Hope you get relief

B: brisket---I know Cookie's SIL can make some yummy food
C: next
Honored Contributor

Time to dim the lights again......kittyfan, nice to get your update....you are busy there...good luck with all transitioning with store locations.  And, I understand when time comes to say no to those volunteer things.  I feel you give your time....move on....someone else can do it.....if not, oh well.  The older I get, the easier it is to say no.

Good B, kittyfan....cookie's SIL grilling....always YUM!

Thinking of you, Tootie!  Hope you have found some relief.  If you can't keep anything down, you run the risk of dehydration....another problem.  Get Well!

See you all tomorrow.......

C .... Corn Flakes

NEXT ... D

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Oh Tootie, sorry to hear you aren't feeling up to par. Not a pleasant way to spend the day for sure.  Hope you are getting better, you are missed!

kittyfan, your mis-adventures could rival a soap opera!  The play at the Opera House sounds like a good one.  I love historical themes. I agree with walkerr, the older I get, the easier it is to say no.  I volunteered a lot when my kids were young and pretty much stopped when they graduated.  No energy for it now - I commend you!

Last night, one of my caps fell off (side-front one) so I get to go to the dentist today, I hope there is nothing wrong and they can re-cement it. My English genes are stirring the pot which is now boiling over and burned beyond recognition!

Passing the coffee ~

D = Dim Sum

E is nexxt