Respected Contributor

Hahahaha walker, you are so right ... I think our DH's are like "two peas in a pod" Woman Very Happy .... they would rather do it themselves ...

but we always have the Briefs to help .... boy will they be surprised ....

Have a good night .... see everyone in the morning ....

M ~ Meatloaf

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

LOL, Tootie!  Better leave our lawns to the expert DHs!  HA!  So, after a few mimosas we will help out the BRIEFS!  Oh fun....better dim the lights here and rest up for tomorrow!

Cookie......found a few crunchy chocolate-chop cookies for you...on counter....enjoy!

N ... NIGHT-NIGHT!💤💤💤💤💤 or NUTS...fill in the blank..ha

NEXT ....O

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... breakfast pizza, muffins, fruit, coffee/tea and Mimosas are ready ....

It looks like we will have a nice day (no rain) .... a little cool, only going up to 51 .... perfect weather for "helping a neighbor fix up their lawn" ....

See you later .... coffee's on!!

O ~ Oreos ... or Oh yes, we are landscapers!! (today)

P ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Thanks for the cookies walker - delicious!  Mudpie thanks you too!  BAT smells delicious and I am ready for Mimosas!  I did bring what we jokingly refer to as our "lawnmower" around here -

Q goat.jpg

This way, we could get Mr. Brief's lawn taken care of while we enjoy our Mimosas.  And....yes, we did get to 90 yesterday but today they are saying 65! What's up with that???  

Pouring and passing ~

P = Put a move on it ladies, we are ready to mow!

Q is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

On my way.....breakfast sounds great, Tootie.  I am bringing along some drink mugs we can wear around our necks.  That way, we can sip our mimosas while we do our lawn work!  It is important to stay hydrated!  

Love your helper, lawnmower, cookie!  He will be fun!

Busy day ahead......oh my, I forgot yesterday to salute the Queen of England on her 91st birthday!!  From one Queen to another.....Happy Birthday!  And, now, Happy Saturday!

Q ... QA ready to go.......Quickly....Queen is hungry!

NEXT .... R

Respected Contributor

Well, the Briefs weren't home so we had a "free for all" in their yard ... (boy will they be surprised when they come home) ... cookie, the "lawnmower" was perfect ... he did his work while we watched and drank our Mimosas .... all was going well until the neighborhood cats decided to cut through the yard .... the goat chased the cats out the yard onto the street .... anything and everything that got in the way, well ... just got run over!! .... one of the neighbors was up on a ladder but came crashing down after they hit it .... others had big piles of brush that they had raked up and that was strewn all over .... someone called the police.  When they realized where they were coming they called for "reinforcements" ... and once they spotted our Queen, the chase was on .... no way do they want you around .... cookie was trying her best to capture the goat with a rope (swinging it around and around over her head) and whap!! right onto the head of the police captain .... I ran into my backyard ..... last I saw, cookie was talking with the police and Queen was running for QA ..

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ...

R ~ Relish

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

😂😂😂😂......funnnnny!  The Adventures, or Misadventures, of the SCC continue!  Great time, Tootie!  I saw cookie talking to the police trying to explain the 'TX lawnmower' ! In the meantime, I did dash for QA but was stopped......asked why I keep returning when I have been told numerous times...."leave and don't come back"....well, I said......"I just LOVE this WONDERFUL community.....so many WONDERFUL people and it is a SAFE community because the police are SO GOOD......and my good friend lives here so I must visit as often as possible SIR...you know I am getting older ....life is short....don't waste time I say.....blah, blah, blah.......oh, Mr. Officer I think I will write your Chief a nice letter about you........"......he said....."I give up.....just go and make sure the goat goes too".  OK, Mr. WONDERFUL...bye-bye!

And he mumbled....."craziest bunch of women I have ever seen....so annoying .... that one with crown doesn't stop talking!"

I need a UB now!   Family birthday party later for Three Amigos who turn 8 next week.

See you later.......

S .... Super Crazy Saturday or Sugar Cookies

NEXT .... T

Respected Contributor

Oh walker, you have quite the reputation ... but glad that you "talked" your way out of the one .... but I wonder what happened to cookie??!!

A triple birthday party .... how fun!! Have a good time ...

See you later ....

T ~ Too much fun ... or Tomato

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Coffee is on!  Here's your cup.....☕️......Happy Sunday!  Now where are my friends?  Hmmmmm.....Tootie at early Mass?  Cookie, where are you?  Hopefully, not detained at PD from yesterday's fun.

Paper not here yet....of course....last Sunday it never came!  We may as well start going to early Mass here.

Bye for now......pouring and passing.....

U ..... Up early! UB later.

NEXT .... V

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ I am still laughing at our Queen's latest escapade!  I was in la la land yesterday afternoon - laughing. A birthday party times 3!  They grow up so fast.  

The "Texas Lawnmower" had latched onto the seat of the Chief of Police and wouldn't let go!  We tried, but apparently he had something Mr. Goat wanted.  I left while the gettin' was good.  Mr. Goat stayed.  Fortunately, Nicolai was available, but now Queen, you owe him another date. Please post pictures.

I drank all the coffee ~

U = Gee, I wonder what I will select - - - UB's

V is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.