Respected Contributor
Yes big pharma! I see the reps at the Drs office. You can always spot them and they breeze right in!

Glad to hear Drs apts went well.

Spent the past few hours with my other Mexicsn Train group. This month we were honored with a visitor. One of the ladies who still works had her 90 something dad visiting. He joined is and it was delightful. All of us at the table had Dads that had passed. So it was a real treat.

D: Diablo chicken

E: next
Honored Contributor

End of day here........I will dim lights but no cookies tonight, cookie, sorry!  All gone!!

Kittyfan, how special to have that elderly man join your group.  He must have been thrilled to be there!  Kind of a win-win for everyone.  And, I laughed about noticing the Pharma Reps in office..(have seen them too)...hmmm....they breeze in and we wait....Arrrgggh!

Hope everyone has restful night......see you tomorrow....

E .... Egg Salad Sandwich

NEXT ... F

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ No problem with no cookies walker.  I whizzed by and dropped off some fresh German Chocolate cake cookies for your enjoyment.  If you aren't fond of German Chocolate cookies, use your magic Queen wand and change 'em up.

We will have another warm breezy day again - 85.  A magnet for UB's - after my manicure and errands this morning.  Enjoy the day all !

Passing the coffee ~

F = Flan  

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Super Contributor

Happy Friday!! Getting the kids off to school and then hitting the grocery store. Should be sunny but cooler today.

Oh those pharm reps do make good money!

Sounds like a good time for all with the visitor kitty! Great wisdom from him I'm sure!

See ya later!

F- Fried egg sandwich

G is up

Super Contributor

Hi cookie! Enjoy the warmth!

G- Grabbing that coffee...thanks!!

H is up

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... maybe I'll run into bigkat this morning ... I have to do grocery shopping too!!

We had heavy rains last night .... some streets were closed due to flooding ... our basement almost was flooded ... we have a drain that sometimes gives us problems when it rains so hard ... DH had to drain the water into buckets to prevent it from spilling over into the basement .... we're going to have to call someone .... I'm seeing $$$$ ...

Hope everyone has a good day .... pouring and passing ... Oh, what's up for BAT?? we can always have a quiet one here Woman Wink .... any ideas??

H ~ Hummus

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Sunny but chilly here!  Oh, Tootie, lucky you were home to keep an eye on basement.  Not where you want to drop the $$$$ for repair....hope it isn't as bad as expected.  Good luck!

Cookie....yum....would love German Chocolate Cake Cookies!!! 

I love that cake.....so much that for some reason I baked one for my DD's 2nd birthday......last time I ever did that....what was I thinking?  It looked like someone threw up on it.  The look on my daughter's face was like....."what is it???"  I must have thought at age two she won't care so I will fix what I like.....bad mom! Ha!

Well, better get a move on it......Happy Friday!   Have fun at grocery store bigkat and Tootie.  BAT?  Hmmm....quiet is fine....no trouble.....sounds good to me.  Let's invite The Briefs!  😂

I .... Italian Sausage

NEXT .... J

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Love German Chocolate cake. But then again I do love most anything chocolate

We are expecting temps near 90 today. So cookie and I will be taking it easy! Oh flooding problems. No fun snd yes $$$

J: jerk chicken

K: nrxt
Respected Contributor

Hello ... 90 degrees?? yuck!! you ladies try and stay cool .... we are at 51 with clouds ...

A nice quiet BAT with the Briefs .... sounds like fun!! they have been MIA this week (cars not around) so not sure they will be home .... With all of this rain, I can't believe how fast the grass is growing .... a landscaping BAT may be helpful too!!

Hope everyone is having a good day ....

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.......hope you had a good day.  Nothing new here.....sounds like we will have an "at home" BAT at Tootie's.....maybe a little yard work too?  Hmmm...I am thinking...if anything like my DH....Tootie's DH will say....thanks, but  no thanks..which means we will help out The Briefs.  If they are away...we can welcome them with a BIG SURPRISE!  Let the fun begin!  Rest well tonight.

L ..... Lawn Work Tomorrow?  or .. Lemon Meringue Pie...love!

NEXT .... M