Respected Contributor

HAHAHAHA cookie ... I love that sign!! .... and you know, I did get a new toothbrush from the dentist .... does that count as a prize??

Hope everyone has a good night .... see you tomorrow!! ... keep brushing!! Woman Very Happy

Z ~ Zzzz's ... good night

A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Yes, Tootie, the tootbrush does count and I have several to prove it.  

SIL grilled yesterday afternoon = YUM.  Another gorgeous day 85 today. Wish he would grill every day!  

Q Blessed are those who can laug.jpg

Passing the coffee ~

A = Always a hoot around here

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... cookie, LOL!! coming on and seeing another great picture ... even the cat is laughing!! I love it ... you do come up with some great pictures to share ...

Glad you are enjoying your grilled meals ... we had a couple nice days that we could have grilled but our grill is "tucked away" in the shed ... hibernating!! pretty soon we'll be able to get it out and set up the patio ... today we'll have another 50 degree day ...

No plans for today .... Have a good day ... pouring and passing!!

B ~ Butter ... or yes, we are Blessed with great friendships!!

C ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies!! Where does the time go?? My forever question! Boy, I have a lot to catch up on here.

We have been up and down with the temps...should be 50s all week. 

We keep our grill in our garage and can use it any time, but when it's really cold, it's no fun even in the garage!(certainly open doors!) It is a treat in the winter.

Kids have spring break starting Friday. Of course school trys to get conferences and many tests in before the break, its been crazy!

Hope everyone has been well and off to a good start of spring!!

C- Cocktail 🍸 time?? 

D is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Love the ABC's today......the picture.....and seeing bigkat check in too. 👍😀  Oh, and coffee to go with it all! ☕️ Ahhhh, life is good!

Our grill is "under wraps" also but won't be much longer and we can get it out to fire it up!  

Happy Tuesday!  Time for some breakfast.....see you later.

D .... Drinking with Friends....☕️ or 🍸 

NEXT .... E

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi bigkat!! good to see you ... it sounds like you have been super busy ... (try to) sit back and enjoy one of those cocktails ...Woman LOL  maybe you'll get to relax while the boys are on break?? probably not though, I'm sure you'll be running in every direction ....

I had to run to the store .... I know for sure that it is Spring ... I saw the street cleaner out doing its job!! yay!!

See you later ...

E ~ Everything bagel

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is funny, Tootie, or big coincidence, but the street cleaner just went down our street too! 

It is always fun to log on here and have a quick chat....or laugh.

We do the laughing part well......keep the pictures coming, cookie.

You find the ones that sure fit us to a tee!  

See you later.....don't work too hard....I won't either....😀.

F ..... Friendship Bread.. (wasn't there something like that years       ago, maybe still, that you made and then shared a "starter" with someone?)

NEXT .... G

Valued Contributor

Street cleaner?  I haven't seen one of those since I moved here.  In CA, they seemed to come right before the rain.  We are on a rural road, so I doubt if they even come out here.  My kids used to love watching for them shouting, "the street man cleaner's coming".  Ah, the memories.....

Friendship bread is still around, but I don't know if it requires a starter or not.  

It's only 70 - they are predicting another storm tonight - we'll see.  UB inside today - humidity.  

G - G'ma's meds

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Cute story about your kids and the street cleaner, cookie.  

I looked up Friendship Bread and it is as I remember...starter and all.....then you give loaf to someone with their starter to pass it onto another.   But, there are recipes without starter too.  

Cool day here but sun finally came out.

H .... Honey Baked Ham

NEXT .... I

Respected Contributor

Hello .... ah Friendship Bread ... I do remember that too!! I used to make it with chocolate pudding and chocolate chips (per my kids request) they loved it!!

We ended up having a cloudy and cooler day here ... no sun Woman Sad ...

Just finished up in the kitchen ... now it's time to UB!! ... Have a good night ...

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT