Respected Contributor
I will have to update my tale from "As the thrift store Turns". But right now I sm at the historic opera house in my burg. Waiting to enjoy the matinee!! Old times radio program!

Have a minute to pop in. Need to go to Walmart. Lady at church saw something. Her husband could make. I looked at it and thought it was great. Did I buy one---no. Will need to pick one up so she can show him!

O: opera house. Yes I no not a cooking term but this is a lovely vintage place

P: next
Respected Contributor

Hello .... hope you had a good time and enjoyed the program, kittyfan ...

I got more "cleaned out" today, mostly paperwork ... and I suddenly realized that our "spare" room has become a "catch-all" ... ugh!! how does that happen!!?? .... oh well, carry on and get it done ...

walker, how is the dog sitting going??

Hope everyone had a good Sunday .... hi bigkat!! we know you are busy ... hope to "see" you soon ...

See you later .... we made it up to 55 today!! Woman LOL

P ~ Pepsi?? .... or Coke??  I don't drink a lot of pop but prefer Pepsi ...

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Kittyfan, I can't wait for the next episode of "As the Thrift Store Turns"!  Hope you enjoyed the afternoon away from it.

Tootie, so true on these spare rooms becoming "catch-alls"....easy to put things there and forget them....ha!  Vicious cycle of moving stuff around!  

I don't drink much pop either but, if I do, my choice is also Pepsi.

I drink.....water mostly, milk, coffee, sometimes tea and, oh yes, grandma's medicine.....wine!

Dog-sitting going ok.....she better not wake me up tonight!!!!  She is a sweet dog, mixed lab, 11 years old and easy to take care of....in, out, go for walks but rain has not helped.  

Cookie, did you have some bad weather there tonight?  Kittyfan too?  Just caught something on TV about storms in TX area.

Bigkat???  How are things?  Hope to hear from you this week.

Til tomorrow.......dimming the lights.

Q .... Queen says Gooooood Night Friends!

NEXT ..... R

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Thanks kittyfan for the episode of ATTST.  You couldn't make this stuff up!  People can be strange.  What a grand fun thing to do - I used to listen to the radio when I was a kid.  

Tootie, I am not a soda drinker - an occasional Root Beer but I prefer Barq's.  Pepsi would be my choice - it was during my pregnancy with DD. I drink a lot of water and coffee.  

DD's B'day is coming up next month and I thought I'd get her an everyday purple bridle for her horse.  She was at an event and bought a hand tooled leather one at the auction they held.  So hard to get her anything.  Now I know why my kids complained that I was hard to gift - lol

Another 84 day.  The T storm was on Friday and came down in sheets, then stopped - sporadic.  Everything is so green and pretty.  

Passing the coffee ~

R = Ribeye steaks on the grill

S is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... oh bummer cookie!! put your "thinking cap" on ... at least you still have a little while to think of another gift for your DD ....

We ended up having a rain free day yesterday .... today a cloudy 53 with a chance of showers ...

Dentist this morning (ugh!!) then Catch Up Monday for me ...

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ...

S ~ Salad ... to go with that steak!! yum!!

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Monday!  Good luck at the dentist, Tootie!  Hope you get A+ report.  Cookie and I seem to get the "needs to improve" report.

My grand-dog let me sleep until 6AM today.  Then I get up and ready to take her out and she goes back to bed!!!!!  What is up with her?  So grandma says....I'm UP and you are going OUT!

Gotta go now DH needs my attention....ha!

T ..... Tomatoes (for salad)

NEXT ..... U

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon .... good news from the dentist ... I got that A+ Woman Very Happy ...

walker, LOL about the dog ... (she probably likes the fact that she can wake you up!!)

I'm inbetween laundry loads and am taking a lunch break .... see you later!!

U ~ Utensil ... to eat that steak and salad with ... or UB!!!!

V ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Yea, Tootie!!!!  Good report!  Time for my UB too while doing laundry.

Signing onto these boards takes an extra five minutes practically!!! 

SO ANNOYING!  May cause me to drink....more.....haha.

V ...... VERY ANNOYING BOARDS HERE! or Very fancy dishes

NEXT .....W 

Valued Contributor

Wow Tootie, you did good!!!  walker and I need to improve our brushing.  Did you get a prize?  I remember the dentist giving out toothbrushes with toothpaste and a little surprise with them.  Many, many moons ago.

My day is stated below ~

W = wasting away in Mimosaville

X is next

Q Life is short have a Mimosa.jpg

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

LOL, cookie!  I don't know what was funnier.....the sign or asking Tootie if she got a prize from the dentist!!!  ðŸ˜‚

By the way, this reminds me I never got a call back from my dentist about the filling hygienist thought might need replacing! Whew!  Safe for a few months, I guess.

Time to fix dinner.....bye for now.....thanks for the laughs!

X ..... X out X

Y ..... Yellow Onions

NEXT ... Z