Honored Contributor

Q ..... Queen says....Good Morning Friends!!!

Welcome SPRING! 🌷🌷🌷 Happy Monday!  ...

cookie, fascinating story about the "Horse Whisperer".....magic even worked on Mudpie!!  Wow!  Sounds like SIL got a couple of winners too!

No news from me......so I will grab another cup of coffee and leave pot for Tootie.......bigkat.....kittyfan........enjoy!

R ..... Refrigerator

NEXT .... S

Respected Contributor
Boy these forums. Finally able to check in but had a side trip to hither and yon!!!

Cookie: what restaurant is your favorite. That is an early flight. At least shouldn't be long lines that early.
My week for working the thrift store. Three of my helpers out today. Hopefully another will be there although she wasn't in church. DH was but I didn't get to talk with him.

S: spinach salad
T: nrxt
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yikes!! these boards are crazy .... but Happy Spring .... hopefully, warmer weather is on the way ...

cookie, it sounds like your DD/SIL did a good job getting the horses ...

Catch up Monday for me .... see you later!! pouring and passing

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

What gorgeous day today!!!  A little too warm, but beautiful none the less.  kittyfan, if you mean favorite Mexican restaurant - Juan In A Million in Austin.  The food is Mexican like I remember from So. Calif.  There is also a little hole in the wall in G'town but can't remember the name.  Not a fan of Tex Mex.  

DS is home and tired.  I am home and tired. 

U =  UB for now ~

V is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

QVC must have the worst IT Department!!!!  The ongoing problems  on these boards are ridiculous!  Arrrrggghh!

So nice of your DS to make trip over this weekend, cookie, and glad he made it home safely.  

Hope everyone  had a good day.  Good luck with Thrift Store work this week, kittyfan.  Tootie, hope tomorrow goes well for family and funeral.  Bigkat, Spring Break there soon?  It is next week here.

Dimming lights in kitchen tonight......see you tomorrow.

V .... Veggie Pizza

NEXT .... W

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am thoroughly enjoying Spring!  Another 85 degree day and gorgeous skies.  Going to the dentist for my permanent crown  One more to go, but it can wait for the money tree to start producing.

Tootie, good thoughts for you and your family today.  Spring break - means more traffic all around.  Not sure of when it is here but I'll soon find out. Laundry today and it's my night to cook.  After that, well, you know what.....

Passing the coffee ~  

W = white chocolate

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... I agree walker, these boards are a mess .... you have to jump through hoops to get to where you want to go .... and the jumping drives me crazy!!

We went to the wake last night ... something new (at least around here) is that you can have food catered in during the wake ... there was a seperate room with finger foods ... small sandwiches, desserts, fruit, water/pop ... since there were a lot of grandkids there, that room was a lifesaver!! (they kept them in there) ...

Ok ... got to start getting ready for funeral .... see you later ... pouring and passing ...

W ~ Waffles

X,Y or Z ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hi cookie ... somehow I knew when I didn't see you on here that we would meet in the revolving door ...

Good luck at the dentists ... see you later.

X ~ Xxing out white chocolate ... sorry cookie

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

So, what's for dinner, cookie?  I wish I had someone to share cooking duties with here.  I have to go to dentist today too but just regular check up.  I hope I don't hear....."well, it looks like you need this or that".......just clean my teeth and let me go!!!      

Tootie, I think that is really nice that food/drinks are offered at funeral homes for the family.  I have heard of it here for some large funerals .....long viewing....sure helps family that is there.  And, as you mentioned....place for the children.  Hope today goes well for family. 

Bye for now......keep your sunny side up....☀️😀!

Z .... Ziti

NEXT .... A

Respected Contributor
Oh the dentist!! I know here I have seen them have a room with water. I think once there were some food items.

Cookie: I have heard of that restaurant. Will try it out. I have been going into Austin once a month for a ladies game day. We eat lunch and then play. Lots of fun. Hopefully we will keep it going.

Thrift shop was busy yesterday. Some of the ladies I have to work with are prima donnas. We are there for four hrs. (I am there longer) but when the clock strikes 12?they have to go to lunch! No matter if the sky is falling. And they can walk by something needing to be done and keep going. Argh. Off my soapbox.

A: appetizers
B: next