Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

Beautiful day here today for the last day of winter!!!  Hooray!

I've been to church, finished reading papers, etc., had lunch and need to take a walk......then UB rest of day.  You needed to know all of that didn't you?  HA!

Enjoy the rest of your visit with DS, cookie.  Will SIL grill up another special meal for him?

Bye for now .....enjoy the day!

M .... Mini-Muffins

NEXT .... N

Valued Contributor

Hello ... at least we know you didn't "slack off" walker  LOL ... hope you had a nice walk .... our temps are mild here but it is cloudy ... oh!! walker, like cookie said, I'm sure QM was very happy with everything .... my MIL had a list made of things she wanted for her and her DH ... unfortunately, we never found that paper until after my FIL was buried (and she was buried 2 years before) ... if you do make a list, maybe give it to someone before you leave ....

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon ...

N ~ Nachos

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

End of day.....winding down.....I did get my walk in but sun was misleading..thought it was warmer...bit of a cold breeze out there that I did not plan on.  But, it made me walk faster to get home so I guess that is a good thing.

Interesting story about your in-laws, Tootie.  Very true...if you are going to write down some end-of-life plans.....give it to someone....."before you leave".....haha!

Guess I will dim lights for the night......see you tomorrow.

O .... Onions

NEXT .... P

Super Contributor

Good morning ~  I'll trade some of your coolness for our 86 degrees walker - Tootie?  Beautiful weather.  Good idea about writing things down Tootie.  Like walker, I am chuckling over "before you leave".  

The Farrier came out yesterday to check out the horses and while here, he performed a miracle.  He was able to get Mudpie to get a bath (he loved it), allow riders and follow some instructions - all by gentle touch and movements.  DD says he's the Horse Whisperer. He has started a training program for the new ones who are apparently worth a lot more than SIL paid for them.

DS left last night to stay over at G'son's because his flight is at 5:45AM this morning.  It was wonderful to have him around.

Passing the coffee ~

P = pancakes this morning

Q is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Q ..... Queen says....Good Morning Friends!!!

Welcome SPRING! 🌷🌷🌷 Happy Monday!  ...

cookie, fascinating story about the "Horse Whisperer".....magic even worked on Mudpie!!  Wow!  Sounds like SIL got a couple of winners too!

No news from me......so I will grab another cup of coffee and leave pot for Tootie.......bigkat.....kittyfan........enjoy!

R ..... Refrigerator

NEXT .... S

Trusted Contributor

Boy these forums. Finally able to check in but had a side trip to hither and yon!!!

Cookie: what restaurant is your favorite. That is an early flight. At least shouldn't be long lines that early.
My week for working the thrift store. Three of my helpers out today. Hopefully another will be there although she wasn't in church. DH was but I didn't get to talk with him.

S: spinach salad
T: nrxt
Valued Contributor

Good morning friends ... yikes!! these boards are crazy .... but Happy Spring .... hopefully, warmer weather is on the way ...

cookie, it sounds like your DD/SIL did a good job getting the horses ...

Catch up Monday for me .... see you later!! pouring and passing

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

What gorgeous day today!!!  A little too warm, but beautiful none the less.  kittyfan, if you mean favorite Mexican restaurant - Juan In A Million in Austin.  The food is Mexican like I remember from So. Calif.  There is also a little hole in the wall in G'town but can't remember the name.  Not a fan of Tex Mex.  

DS is home and tired.  I am home and tired. 

U =  UB for now ~

V is next

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

QVC must have the worst IT Department!!!!  The ongoing problems  on these boards are ridiculous!  Arrrrggghh!

So nice of your DS to make trip over this weekend, cookie, and glad he made it home safely.  

Hope everyone  had a good day.  Good luck with Thrift Store work this week, kittyfan.  Tootie, hope tomorrow goes well for family and funeral.  Bigkat, Spring Break there soon?  It is next week here.

Dimming lights in kitchen tonight......see you tomorrow.

V .... Veggie Pizza

NEXT .... W

Super Contributor

Good morning ~  I am thoroughly enjoying Spring!  Another 85 degree day and gorgeous skies.  Going to the dentist for my permanent crown  One more to go, but it can wait for the money tree to start producing.

Tootie, good thoughts for you and your family today.  Spring break - means more traffic all around.  Not sure of when it is here but I'll soon find out. Laundry today and it's my night to cook.  After that, well, you know what.....

Passing the coffee ~  

W = white chocolate

X is next

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View