Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... and WAKE UP!! QA will be at your place super early ... we will be able to eat and drink breakfast aboard QA .... celebration of the GOLD will take place on our way home!! .... see everyone later!! I've got my croissants, fruit and suits ready ....

Another hot and humid day with a  good chance of rain!! we really need it and maybe it will cool things down ...

Nothing special planned for today ...

Have a good Saturday!

I'll be in the driveway walker ...

V ~ Very big day ahead ...

W ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Another great SCC event coming up!  I am bringing creme brulee french toast and more coffee (just in case).  bigkat did a marvelous job on my hoops!!!  We will be outstanding with all of our glory.

HOOP.jpg

We are expecting a cold front this week - rain and in the 90's! I'll be out in front by driveway awaiting QA.  Fun at Rio!

W = Win We Will - Go SCC

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

On my way..........can't wait......big day.......the hoops are fantastic, cookie!   Rio won't be the same after our arrival!

X.........Xcellence for SCC!  🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

NEXT......Y

Respected Contributor

Finally .... we made it in ... Security was very tight and it didn't help us any when our Queen decided to land QA on the soccer field!! Woman Surprised ... interrupting the game and causing many, many security guards to surround QA ... imagine their surprise when they saw a Queen with a sparkly crown appear at QA's door ...

Get ready ... we're up next ... I'm so nervous!! but with SCC, anything is possible!!

Y ~ Yes, we caused trouble ...

Z or A ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

oops!! too many Mimosas ... I forgot to mention that I love the hoops with all of the lighting ... way to go cookie and bigkat!!

A ~ Are we ready??

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

OK, I am done with security just in time for performance!  I had to move QA to a parking area for buses, RVs, etc., took up a few too many places so made people mad there too.  Que sera, sera!

Away we go.......bigkat lights up the hoops.....cookie flips right through.......Tootie....jump and tumble over the hoops.......Queen does somersault....oops.....missed hoops....lands on feet.....crown flies through air and lands perfectly on her head!  We are doing good although crowd seems to have thinned out.  Final act bigkat goes perfectly through the hoops.....on her feet....cookie jumps on her shoulders followed by Tootie........Queen tries...ooops.....oh dear.....and they all fall down!!!   Here comes kittyfan with a wheelchair......make that four wheelchairs......can't miss the award ceremony.  🇺🇸 🏅

B..........Bruises!  Bruises! But, NO broken bones.....whew!

NEXT......C

Respected Contributor

Yay!! we got our medals for the "floor exercise" part of the Olympics ...

Related image

we took all three medals .... good work team!! ... even though we had to be wheeled up to get our medals ... we were so proud!!

Now on to diving .... we climbed to the very top board ... yikes!! so high up ... during our break between floor exercise and diving, I think we had a little too much (more) to drink ... we couldn't decide who should go first (to impress the judges and the world) ... so we decided to do a "group" dive ... we kind of bumped into another set of divers, bringing them down with us ... when we hit the water ... wow!! what a splash ... but that team was not happy as they were disqualified ... "out of the pool and run and don't look back!" I yelled ...

C ~ Carrying on ...

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

........"RUN FOR THE FENCING COMPETITION"....we can hide behind masks and Security will not find us..........whew......made it........oh dear......sabre/swords??  Us???   This could be......

D......Dangerous!!!

NEXT.......E

Respected Contributor

...and dangerous it was!! ... but we won the Bronze in Fencing ... pretty good for not knowing what we were doing!! ... until after the match was over and cookie decided to see how far she could "throw" the sword ... (you know her throwing arm is brutal!) ... the sword went into the stands and took the hat off of a spectator and landed in the wall way up high!! ... security wanted to "talk" to cookie, but no way was she having it ... she took off and accidently knocked us down ... walker, your mask came off and showed off your crown ... security yelled "oh no! not the queen ... they are troublemakers and shouldn't be in here" ... again, we took off through the crowd ....

E ~ Everyone .... RUN!!

F ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Wow did we have fun or what?!!!!  Tootie, you forgot to mention that the spectator's hair was connected to the hat and good for a laugh - at her expense of course.  Good thing I was 5 hoops to the wind or my airm/throw would have taken off her head.  I cannot believe you weren't shown any obsequious respect Queen.  Here is a flyer to throw out of QA should you have any more of this type of trouble

queen with MM.jpg

I think the crowd loved us.  Things were getting kind of stale and needed some cutting edge fun courtesy of SCC.  

F = Flying high on FUN!

G is nexxt

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.