Super Contributor

Lucky most of my neighbors are gone! Glad we got things cleaned up before DH come homes...the kids would love the bubbles though! Cookie, glad we have lint rollers to take care of that cat fur...all our clothing has it on too. Boy, our lawn is squeaky clean!! We may need to cut off Queenie...I know the pool lounge chairs have 2 drink holders, but it doesn't mean one person has to fill them both at the same time! Ok, back to splashing and keeping cool....

B- Bubbly....we meant champagne...not actual bubbles!!!

C is next

Honored Contributor

LOL!  Fun as always here!  Thanks for letting us have our pool party at your place, bigkat!  I think I can make it through the next few 90 degree days now.  Love your B too......you know the bubble bottle was in the shape of a champagne bottle....who knew it wasn't the real stuff??  Oh yeah, it was leftover from recent wedding....sorry.   And, I did enjoy the pool lounge chair with two drink holders.......how convenient.....works for me!  Maybe it worked a little too well!

Left quietly.......got Tootie back without anyone knowing and home again.  Cookie.....hope you made it home ok too.  Kittyfan, where were you?

Bye for now......need to take a UB after all that sunshine, fresh air and fun in water!

C.......Champagne......real stuff!

NEXT.......D

Valued Contributor

What a great time!  Bubble and more bubbles - Yea for us!

laughter.jpg

D = Darn good we are!

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Amen, cookie!!!!  So true!!!  If we never meet I count you among my best friends!!! We have supported each other through some down times....good bond!  And, we know how to let go and have fun!!!   Bad storms moving in here.......bye til tomorrow....and, thanks for all the fun today everyone!

E.........Extra-Special Friends

NEXT.....F

Valued Contributor

Good morning Sisters of the Crazy Clan ~  We lost another pet yesterday.  DD's little Bichon Friese(sp).  SIL came home and found him in the front run off.  We don't know how he got out, let alone without his companion Tuff.  The two of them were inseparable. DD was devastated.  He was an arrogant, cute little guy and will be missed very much. 

How about the weather?  It seems to be extremely hot and humid in places it normally isn't.  We will have another sauna steambath with 100+ temps making it feel like 110.  Looking forward to BAT.

F = Friends are one of life's biggest treasures

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ...cookie sorry to hear about DD's dog .... great picture for a great group of friends!!

bigkat, thanks for letting us invade your pool yesterday ... we had so much fun!!

walker, we do have a strong bond of friendship!! and we have so much crazy fun here ...

I see that just about everyone is having heat waves ... we are at 76 now and will go up to 85 today with a chance of thunderstorms ... so far, the rain has been all around us ... we sure could use some!!

My memory has failed me ... do we have a special BAT scheduled or will it be a "quiet" one?? (is that even possible??)

Have a good Friday ... going for a much needed haircut this morning ....

G ~ Great friends Gather here ...

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Love the "Sisters of the Crazy Clan", cookie!  Good one for us!  I am so sorry to hear about your DD's dog.....so sad for all of you.

I think we need a "quiet" BAT tomorrow.......if that is possible......eat, drink, chat.....reeeelax.  

I have a hair cut appointment this morning too, Tootie.  Can't wait....overdue because of vacation!

See you later......stay cool......heat all over country!

H...........Half and Half

NEXT......I

Honored Contributor

Have we all melted?  Mama Mia it is hot!  

Yesterday I turned on the Q and Susan Graver was on.....the light went on......when we were leaving QVC on that recent visit a sporty red car pulled out in front of us....driver seemed familiar but I thought nothing of it.  But, the license plate was SUSIE Q.....bingo.....Susan Graver.....I think.  I knew that little tidbit of information would make your day....ha!  Close as I got to any "well knowns".

I.........Ice Cubes 

NEXT......J

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ..... BAT is ready ... breakfast pizza, muffins, fresh fruit w/yogurt, coffee/tea, juice and our Mimosas!! ...

It's a beautiful morning here ... 71 degrees with sun ... we can just sit and chat and enjoy a quiet BAT on the patio ... a "quiet" BAT ... ??

Nice story about Susan ... (if only she knew she missed her chance to meet "royality"  Woman Very Happy)

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ... and yes walker, I feel like I melted ... last night we were out and you could just see the humidity in the air .... and at 9pm it was still 82 degrees!! .. today we are supposed to hit the low 90's ... yuck!!

Stay cool ....

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!l

Another good ol' July day ....hot and humid!  Seems that is how it is across most of the country.   So, your fairly cool morning sounds delightful, Tootie!  On my way and ready to enjoy a nice BAT!  Sit and chat with friends....enjoy good food and company...no problems!?  But, where is cookie?  Sleeping in?  Time to Rock and Roll!

Laughed at your comment about seeing Susan at the Q, Tootie.  I wasn't wearing my crown or I am sure she would want to stop and meet me.....HA.....then again, maybe not.  

Happy Saturday!

K...........Kool-Aid 

NEXT......L