Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I don't know how you do it, kittyfan!  In the heat and humidity????  You are a trooper.  Glad you arrived in 1 piece (33, if you count your outfits) walker.  Tootie, I'm with you - a UB from UB's.  I am so thankful for AC!  Catching up on procrastinated chores.  It's already 78 going to 100+ today with 84% humidity.  Guess where I'll be?  Inside!

C = Cool - hope to stay that way all day

D is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it is so warm and humid here already ... I will be UBing inside too cookie ...

kittyfan, I can see why you were wilted ... working in that heat and humidity?? try to stay cool ...

walker, hope you are having a good time ...

bigkat, I bet you are staying cool in the pool ...

Have a good day ...

D ~ Dumplings

E ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good morning!!

Hot, humid weather here also. What would we do without a/c...I guess sit in front of a fan like I did when I was little! My parents didn't get it until about 20 years ago when breathing got a bit hard for my dad.

Have a good time there walker!

New dishwasher coming tomorrow, so I'll be emptying under the sink today!

Stay cool and have a super day everyone!

E- Eggs over Easy

F is up

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon ladies. Oh when I had my plumbing issues last year I found all the under the cabinet stuff I had forgotten.

I was so tired last night I crashed early. Slept hard. Needed to run some errands but not happening. Saturday is a work day at church. Well morning!

F: fresh fruit

G: next
Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Guess what????  I did go to QVC today!!!  We switched some plans and came by QVC.   It seemed strange...,wow....the real location!  We went into visitors center and store.  We had just missed a tour and could not wait for next one.  So, I bought a coffee mug...."In the Kitchen with David" and QVC pen and we had to keep moving.  Maybe someday I can get back for a tour but, if not, oh well.

Just checked into our hotel and we got a suite!  They must know Queen is here...HA!  I think they mixed us up with DH's brother (father of groom)......maybe we got his suite.....oh well....I am in now so too bad so sad!!!

Kittyfan, you do a lot there...,take a long UB.  Bigkat,  I remember growing up under the fan too.....no A/C at all.  Tootie and Cookie....not sure if I will make that Garage Building BAT after wedding tomorrow night.    I know you will carry on great without me and police will be sooooo happy that I did not come!

Time for UB before Wedding Rehearsal Dinner later.  

F...........French Fries

NEXT......G

Honored Contributor

Hi kittyfan......must have missed you in the revolving door!

G.........Graham Crackers

NEXT.....H

Respected Contributor

Hi walker!! ... how neat that you got to visit QVC ... I know that "somehow" we would have seen you on TV had you been able to make a tour ... Woman LOL

and now you are getting the royal treatment in a suite ... (word must have gotten out that some "royality" was visiting) .... have a good time tonight and tomorrow at the wedding ....

if you can't make BAT ... we will miss you!! but will carry on like you were with us .... (I smell trouble!!)

H ~ Ham

I ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It's about time you were given a royal recognition walker!  Who would want to go home after staying in a suite for Royalty!!!  Tootie, the last garage I "remodeled" came out like this 

Cat garage2.jpg!

Somehow, this is not what we want. Have a great day and stay cool 

I = Imagination = M.I.A. for me

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... oooooh cookie, nice job on the garage ... "puuur"fect paint job ...  we will definitely put our "personal" touch on ours ...

It is raining lightly now and is expected to go up to a humid 83 ... rain predicted on and off for today ...

walker, hope the weather is nice for the wedding?

Have a good day friends ...

J ~ Jet-Puffed Marshmallows

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Great garage picture, cookie!  Oh boy, the wheels of creativity will be moving.  I can't wait to hear how the garage project goes tomorrow.

Hot here today, Tootie, 90's......glad I do not have to wear a suit.  DH just left with guys to golf.   Wedding is later this afternoon.

Sad, Sad news on TV about police shootings in Dallas.  What can be done to get rid of this hatred and violence!??  Awful! 

Bye for now.    Let There Be Peace on Earth.......

K..........Kale Salad

NEXT........L