Super Contributor

Where did this week go??

I never would have thought allergies were an issue in Texas. One of my boys gets it really bad in the spring when the 🌳 tree buds are opening...thinking it is the oaks, he sometimes gets hit in the early fall too, it's no fun.

Chilly 6 this morning, around 30 now, very 🌞 sunny.

Looking forward to BAT!!

N- Nudge ( kahlua, creme de cacao, vodka and coffee), morning pick me up??

O is up!

Respected Contributor

bigkat, time is just flying by .... that Nudge drink sounds delicious ... I think we will have those tomorrow at BAT ... they may just have to "pick us up" after that "pick me up" ....

O ~ Orange Juice .... had to think of a healthy drink!

P ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

I'll bring drink supplies tomorrow Tootie!!

P - Peanut Butter Pie...to off set all those drinks

Q is next!

Honored Contributor

So true, bigkat, where did the week go??  Seems like we were just planning our Chocolate BAT!  I have plenty of champagne to go with Tootie's OJ.  Time to rest up.....see you tomorrow!

Q......Queen and QA ready to fly again tomorrow!  

NEXT......R

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! ... our breakfast is ready ... eggs w/bacon and sausage, hash browns, fruit, coffee/tea and of course our drinks .... we are at a cool 19 now but we won't even notice that ....

See you in a little while ........

walker and cookie .... be careful where you park .... since the "flippers" are still working next door and use the lawn as a parking lot .... it is a mud pit!!

R ~ Bat is Ready .... here we come!!

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

On my way, Tootie!  Park on lawn....or mud pit.....oh boy....this should be fun.    QA ✈️ taking off......🛫 ......see you soon......

S..........Saturday BAT!

NEXT.......T

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Thanks for the parking warning.  I will be using the DW and will park in my usual spot on your front porch.  Breakfast sounds wonderful!  Where is everyone, let's get this AA BAT started!  Need to warm up!  Pass me a Mimosa please.  Cold here - we will be 80 today.

S =  Spunky Monkey 

1 shot Amaretto

2 shots Coffee Liqueur

1/2 cup Half and Half   

T is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Sorry walker, I guess we crossed.  We will have 2 S's today!  Got you a little something:crown saying for walker.jpg

T is still next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good one, cookie, thanks!!  I have landed 🛬 but.....oh dear.....trouble already.....mud splattered everywhere......last week it was chocolate everywhere....this week mud!!!  The "flippers" won't be happy with a mud-covered house!!  I better eat and leave!   Pass the mimosas!

T......Trouble at Tootie's or Toast

NEXT.......U

Respected Contributor

walker, I had no idea that the flippers would be there ... and I certainly wasn't expecting them to be so irate over the mud!! ... I can't believe that they acutally tried to dismantle QA ... cookie, to the rescue!! she was able to swoop down at the guys and you were able to take off .... and in the process splatter mud everywhere!! .... I told them to chill out, as the house was ugly anyways and could use some new siding .... last I saw, cookie was still chasing them through town .... AND eventually I could hear sirens ... cookie??

Have a good Saturday ...

U ~ U better take off ...

V ~ NEXT