Super Contributor

Hi! I have a minute to myself, so I just wanted to see all you all are doing. DH is still in a state of shock as am I over his brother. Memorial will be in a couple of months from now.

We are having sunshine and to be middle 50s today but cold on Monday and Tuesday. My ENT wished me a Happy Valentine's Day. I told him that I have had my sweetheart for 27 years, he told me they have been together for 40!!! His nurse told me that you would never know that when you see them together. I think it is very sweet.

Tootie15, I've yet to see a

R - Robin

S is next

Honored Contributor
Hi everyone......Kathy, glad you could check in...so sorry about loss to you and DH....never easy EVER....hope you can enjoy memories and know someday you will be reunited. Be sure to report when you see that Robin because those of us further east will know there is hope....SPRING is coming...(35 days). Good Night Friends! S......Sugar Cookies....NEXT....T
Respected Contributor

Good morning! ... Hi Kathy, good to see you ... thoughts to you and your DH ...and keep your eyes open for that robin ... we need Spring!!

We are at -4 now, but going up to 10 today!! YAY!! .. our wind chill is -18 ... schools are closed in the area ....

A good day to stay indoors ... (again) ... Have a good day and stay warm!!

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Caught up with things that were still there after my extended UB's. Sorry to hear about your loss, Kathy. No powerball winner here either. We will be up to 68 (36 right now) today! Manicure and errands this morning. walker, thanks for the countdown-getting closer and closer! Enjoy the day.

U = UB's this afternoon (I love getting the U!)

V is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor
Good Morning Friends! Sun is shining.....ahhhh, I can feel it is one degree warmer.....oh well, helps brighten the day....literally. Getting together with family tonight for pizza at son's home.....kids can play out in snow.....adults can have "Grandma's Medicine"....makes everyone feel good....ha! I'll bring cookies too.....better bake. Bye for now. Happy Friday! V....Veggie Pizza.....NEXT.........W
Respected Contributor

Hello .... we finally got the sunshine here too, walker!! ... it really does brighten the day ... and it "warmed" the temperature to 4 degrees {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} ... I did go out and shoveled (at least I got my exercise in Wink) Have a good time with the family tonight and be careful not to overdose with the Grandma Medicine {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} ...

W ~ Washing dishes ...

X,Y,Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
Lost our sun! :+( I will be sure to not overdose on Grandma's Medicine, Tootie! Too much and I may miss the Valentine's BAT! X......X on egg in refrigerator means hard-boiled....QM used to do that........NEXT........Y
Respected Contributor

Good morning and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY friends!! ... Breakfast is ready ...

Image result for heart shaped pancakes

Pancakes and fresh fruit, coffee/tea and juice .... walker, the driveway is clear, but I think the wings of QA will clip the snowbanks on either side ... you may just have to land on the front lawn and slide down the banks!! ... I'm sure you'll find a way ....

We are in the midst of a storm right now, snow and high winds ... so be careful ... Have a good day!!

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z or A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Oh Tootie, what a beautiful breakfast! Love the cute heart pancakes. You outdid yourself. Glad I got here before QA (thanks to the great winds), so I was able to slide down your snowbanks for some fun! Don't see much of that white stuff here. Especially today as we will be 78 today. Happy V day to all ~

Z = Zero Bars

A is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Esteemed Contributor
Veal Parmesan