Respected Contributor

cookie, I can cook or we can have a cookoff with the chef ... your stuffing has a lot of "goodies" in it ... we grew up with store bought seasoned bread cubes and added celery and onion to make our stuffing ... everyone likes it, so I have never ventured to change or add anything to it .... what is a cream pecan pie? ... DH made a chocolate pecan pie for Thanksgiving ...

I'm ready for our fun ....

T ~ Thyme ... for fun!!

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.....just enjoyed a wonderful leftover Thanksgiving dinner....yum!  But, think I missed getting QA in the air!  Did we miss too much, kittyfan?  QA will be on the way very early tomorrow to pick up.....bigkat, Tootie and FHG? Cookie, ready to pick up kittyfan?   I will do a flyover....if I don't see a flare or sign....have to fly by!  I have to get Tootie there for Chef Cook-Off!  Looking forward to San Antonio..never been.  Texas size drinks....here I come!  Great T, Tootie!

U.....Up, Up and away tomorrow.....SA HERE WE COME!

NEXT.......V

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Took the DW last night for a fly-over and got a pic riverwalk-lights-350af9.jpg

From all the photos I've seen, they could use a little input from bigkat!  Tootie, have you decided to show the chef what BAT is about?  I have lit the TX XL flare for QA  to pick me up.  Maybe we can perform TnT in the water???  I'm bringing me hoops - Tootie - polish up your diving!

V = versatility R Us coming to San Antonio

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning .... oh my gosh cookie, that's pretty, but I think we could add our (bigkats) touches .... I'm ready to show them our "show" ... I haven't practiced diving in sooo long, but the people will never notice  Woman Wink ...

walker, I will be waving a strand of Christmas lights ... you won't miss me!! and I have all of my boxes of ingredients/fixings ready too .... let the good times begin!!

Ladies, I could use your help in the kitchen to show the chef what "really good cooking" is all about .....

Have a good Saturday ...

W ~ Waffles ... we will show SA what they are all about ..

X,Y or Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

BAT in SATx!!  What fun...like our old FF trips.  It was hard leaving so early but worth it.   Bigkat forgot but she woke up when I put the spotlight on her house!  Soon her whole neighborhood was awake with lights going on.....4AM not so good....oh well, all in name of fun!  Tootie, thanks for waiting outside.....easy to spot your lights........FHG?.....sorry we disturbed the animals......lastly, cookie and kittyfan.   We made it......let fun begin.....beautiful area.....I am too tired to help at Cook-Off......but I will be pouring the drinks.....mimosas, breakfast martinis, etc.   We will float down the river!

X.........Xtra fun today.....SA will never be same.....kittyfan's idea!

NEXT......Y

Respected Contributor
Oh dressing I make mine half bread and half cornbread. Like it baked with a bit of crust on top.

Y: y'all have a super time here. Sorry the weather is blah. Had a front come through dropping rain and temps. But that won't stop is!!!

Z: next
Respected Contributor

We did it!! ... we actually "cooked" better than the chef ... thank you ladies for making it possible ... walker, your drinks helped ... not sure what you put in them, but the mimosas were especially tasty and helped us work "full speed ahead" ... the kitchen was a little messy when we left and honestly, I think the chef and his crew were happy to see us go .... flour and egg mixture went everywhere when we forgot to cover the blender before we hit "high" speed ... it looked like we were working in a snowglobe ... now on to our boat ride .....

Z ~ Zipping down the water in our boat ....

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

What fun.......you outdid yourself at breakfast Tootie!  Food Network might be looking for you!   I think I had a few too many drinks this morning.......OOPS.....QUEEN OVERBOARD..........save the Queen!

A......A big Splash.......

NEXT......B

Valued Contributor

I missed all the fun!!!  DIdn't you hear me screaming for help?  I got carried away with my neon red and green lighted hoops and hooped my way into oblivion and landed in one of the trees.  Probably couldn't hear me due to the large crowds stomping and clapping for our TnT performance during the boat ride.  Great fantasy BAT!  kittyfan, no rain, perfect weather- this was FF(fantasy fun).

B= Bomb of a BAT

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone; hope you had a good holiday.

C  = coffee

D =