Respected Contributor
Oh BAT sounds delightful. How nice that Betersns Dsy is observed. One day to honor and remember is not enough.

P: pancakes

Q; next
Respected Contributor
Oops Veterans day
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  A breakfast casserole sounds quite tasty!  We are a lot cooler as well and I am really enjoying it.  No winds like that though - I wouldn't want to loose my custom garbage containersCat trash containers.jpg

The Nielsen company will leave the boxes hooked up as long a you want.  The installer suggested/implied that it would be nice to use it long enough to justify all the installation expenses.  It took the two of them about 2 hours to set things up.  So far an enjoyable experience.  One of the intallers had a great sense of humor so we had a fun time as well.

Mimosa's here I come!

P = popcorn

Q is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Crossed with you kittyfan.  Change of letter for me

Q = Queen's letter

R is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

well cookie and kittyfan, we add to our list ... Sanitation Workers ... not the cleanest job, but we had fun!! .... we decided to try and help by picking up the containers and papers that blew all over the streets ... we then bribed the driver of the truck and his workers with our BAT food and we took over the route for them .... we were doing pretty good until cookie decided to do some stunt work, while kittyfan and I cheered her on .... the truck went airborne, smashed down to the ground, the whole time garbage spewing out everywhere!! .... now the town has a trail of garbage and a smashed truck .... we ended up taking off .... and are still running Woman Wink ....

cookie, love your custom containers ... did you paint them yourself??

Have a good rest of the day ...

R ~ Rice

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone! It's another beautiful day out, although cooler - just 61° out. I have to get some leaves raked - at least those covering the front porch - and want to wash the car.  The windows in it are covered in the dogs' "nose art," and I haven't been able to get them clean; a cousin recommended something called "Invisible Glass."  It's worked great inside the house; hopefully it'll be just as good on the car windows. 

R = rotisserie chicken

S =

Respected Contributor

Hi FHG ... we met with the "R's" ..... I've had trouble for the past couple of hours trying to get my messages on here ... they just disappeared off into space .... finally was able to get it to take and we met in the middle ....

We use Invisible Glass for everything here ... inside and out ... it works great on our car windows!!

Love the picture ....

S ~ Sour cream

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends!

I returned this afternoon from visit with QM. She still complains about being " with all these old people"!  Ha!  Overall, it went well...did a lot for her...laundry catch-up, errands, did Christmas cards with her...all done....told her she will be first cards sent 

but I would wait until Dec.1st to mail.  I will try to get back in December.

I am TIRED!  And, really sorry I missed the BAT.  I will be there next week.  Tomorrow is my birthday so I will bring lots of champagne for our mimosas and big cake to share too!  I will have Royal Bakery get on it!

See you tomorrow!  Cute pictures, FHG..love dogs and Cookie..fancy trash containers!

T........Turkey Time Soon!

NEXT......U

Respected Contributor

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER!!! ... hope you have a wonderful day!! ... welcome back and I LOL about QM's comment about "being with all these old people" ... it sounds like you had an eventful time with her .... we'll have a Birthday Bash BAT next week .... fit for a  .... QUEEN!!

Off to early mass ... Have a good day friends!!

U ~ Under the cabinet ....

V ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Happy Birthday to the queen!!!! I do love your mom!!

V: vitamins

W: next

I was in the neighborhood where cookie used to live. Went to some Christmad craft/bazaar events. Two spots. Two people selling Tupperware. Had to walk past the town doughnut place. Cars lined up and people out the door. It's been a long time since I had been there but fighting the mob/--not happening.