Respected Contributor
Woke up to rumblings. I don't need to go anywhere today. I am watching the weather. Ten inches of rain in some areas. It looks like Cookie and I will miss the worst of it. Poor people on Blanco River where the Memorial Day floods were so tragic. They are predcting floods.

My town does Hallowee in downtown. I know Los of people participate. People in town I sm sure get kids. I don't. When I was still at home we had older teens also.

K: kitchen sink

L: next
Valued Contributor

Raining ~ Some areas have already gotten 16-20 inches of rain! Just for fun ~

Halloween witch with green face and broom.jpg

K = Keurig 

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Super Contributor

Oh cookie, that's a good one!!

Hope that rain stops down there soon!

Walker, all I could think of was Clifford...but he IS red, no scarf! Is it Muttley??

You won't miss me, I will be well lit!

L- Lemon Pepper Fettuccini...I used to buy it, so good...have not seen in some time.

M is next

Respected Contributor

Wow, that's a lot of rain .... stay safe kittyfan and cookie!! .... Laughing at your picture cookie ... so that explains your wrinkled dress .... Woman Wink ....

walker, how would you like to bring the apples ... yes, we are bobbing for apples!! ... glad you are all ready for tomorrow .... I still have to finish up ...

The sun is peeking out now ....

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hi bigkat!! ... we meet again!! .... My guess for walker is Snoopy!!

M ~ Meatloaf

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Cookie and I were posting at the same time. Love the picture!!!!

N: nibbles.

O: next
Honored Contributor

Great cartoon, cookie!  What a laugh!  You and kittyfan may need the ark to get away tomorrow.  Or the super-turbo DW can fly above it.

You win Tootie!  Look for Snoopy in his Red Ace plane tomorrow.....that is what I am calling it anyway.   I have my bomber hat ready too.    Will bring the apples.....looking forward to our crazy fun Saturday at Halloween BAT!  Need a ride, bigkat?

O.........Orange Juice + Champagne = Mimosas!  :+)

NEXT......P

Super Contributor

Oh of course Snoopy!! My kids love to watch all the Charlie Brown shows when they are on, and one was on this week!

Yes, I need a pick up...I will be very bright so you will see me.

What can I bring Tootie??

P- Peppermint Patty...or Pattie???

Q is for someone next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

How fun walker ... can't wait to see what you've done with QA and to see everyones costume .... whew!! I finally finished mine ... I'm totally exhausted and out of air .... I'm going to be a bag of jelly beans and blew up 60 balloons!! (now to cram them in the bag I made) and tomorrow morning I hop in and we are ready to party!!

bigkat, you could bring doughnuts ... the kind with the hole in the middle so we can try to eat it off the string ...

Q ~ QA dresses up ...

R ~ Relish tray

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh the Peanuts gang.

Ark is on standby. We may need it!!

S: Snoopy

T: next