Respected Contributor

Welcome back FHG!! .... my gosh, 10am - 9pm is a super long day in a classroom .... but your M.Div.?? wow!! ... all of your hard work will have paid off!!

Good to see you again .... get your rest and don't stay away so long ....

P ~ Potholders

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Q.....Queen wants to be the first to wish Tootie a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!  I hope you have a day as nice as you are here to all of us!!  It should start with breakfast out....ha...sorry I can't fix it.  It should be BFT...Breakfast for Tootie!  

Well, continuing travels here......toured part of Yellowstone...saw Old Faithful blow and a lot of buffalo and elk...very cool.  Tomorrow we will tour the east side of Yellowstone....that's enough trees, rivers, falls, wildlife for me..ha!

DH and I still speaking after four days in captivity together (car).....ha....meeting friends in two days.....Yippeee...haha. 

Q.....Queen makes proclamation that Tootie does whatever she wants ALL DAY!!!  

NEXT.....R

Super Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

A quick good morning and Happy Birthday wishes to Tootie!!! I will check back in after I get the kids off.

R- Raspberry jam

S is next

Valued Contributor

Happy-Birthday-2.jpg

Good morning ~  Good wishes to you Tootie!  Enjoy a huge UB today!  Nice to see bigkat for a few seconds.  Another spring like day, but humidity seems to be creeping up.  DD has elected not to have radiation as the chances on the end results would be the same percentage - so why go through with it.  We all agree with and support her decision.  She is going forward with implants/reconstruction and feeling great. Getting anxious, G'son's wedding is a week from Friday.  Have a great day.

S = singing Happy Birthday to you for Tootie.  Ready?  On the count of 3. . . .

T is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! ... Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the birthday wishes!! ... I/we have a great bunch of friends here ... UB's for the day and dinner out tonight ...

walker, glad to hear that you are surviving your "close quarters" .. sounds like a full and fun schedule!! ... cookie, thoughts and prayers for your DD (and family) ... sounds like she is happy and content with her decision .... the wedding will be here before you know it .... always so much fun!!

Your singing was great ... I guess we can add that to our list Woman Very Happy...

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Ok, I'm back! I was singing with ya cookie!

Continued prayers for all that DD has going on. And best wishes for the up coming wedding.

Queen, glad your trip is going well! So it is still busy after school starts? I always worry about going someplace like that and being the only family there with some psycho person on the loose! Sounds wonderful, hope we can get there some time.

FHG, get some rest girl!!

U- "U" should have said Tootie's Day for the T!! Or, UB is in order for Tootie...enjoy your day!!

V is next

Respected Contributor
Tootie: Happy birthday to you!!!!

Cookie: Best wishes yo your DD. And congratulations to the couples hope they have many happy years. Ct

V : Vegetables

W: next
Respected Contributor

Hi kittfyan ... thank you for my birthday wishes! ...

We are at a sunny and breezy 75 degrees .... just perfect!!

Walker, has the weather been cooperating for you??

W ~ Waffles

X,Y,Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hi everybody - Still wore out; anyone want to come over and clean my house?  Cat Wink

Y = You have a happy birthday, Tootie!

Z =

Honored Contributor

Hi friends....and, again, happy birthday, Tootie!  Hope you have enjoyed a nice day and dinner out.  Cookie, best wishes to your DD.  It sounds like she made a good decision.  Happy to hear she is feeling well.  Wow, the big wedding day coming soon....exciting for you!!  FHG, congratulations on your continued hard work and almost completion of degree.

Done with Yellowstone and heading towards Mt. Rushmore now.  Loved all the scenery in Yellowstone.  This morning it was raining.  As we drove  through the park, a buffalo just walked across road in front of us and crossed to my side of car.  I got a really good picture of him out of my window....so neat.

Bye for now......Have a good week.

X....no

Y.....Yummy birthday cake?

NEXT.....Z