Respected Contributor

Re: Throwback QVC Good Old Days! And cooking demo with Lisa Robertson and Leslie!

@RespectLife wrote:

Gee @KatieB 

I thought my point was clear, sorry if it wasn't for you.

Just simply pointing out what the OP already stated, it wasn't a current picture. The OP called it a 'Throwback to QVC Good Old Days'. That's all! A poster stated they look great, implies currently. 

No hidden meaning intended!

@RespectLife   Still makes no sense to repeat what the OP already stated which implicitly implies a hidden meaning.

Honored Contributor

Re: Throwback QVC Good Old Days! And cooking demo with Lisa Robertson and Leslie!

@KatieB wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Gee @KatieB 

I thought my point was clear, sorry if it wasn't for you.

Just simply pointing out what the OP already stated, it wasn't a current picture. The OP called it a 'Throwback to QVC Good Old Days'. That's all! A poster stated they look great, implies currently. 

No hidden meaning intended!

@RespectLife   Still makes no sense to repeat what the OP already stated which implicitly implies a hidden meaning.

okay @KatieB 

Let's just drop it. I'm sorry you aren't understanding.

It MADE sense because a subsequent poster stated they LOOK great AFTER the OP had already said it was a previous picture. That poster did not catch the OP's statement.  I was simply repeating to clarify.

I have NO ulterior motives or hidden meanings I assure you!  I have NO agenda against or for QVC, Lisa R, Leslie B, Bareminerals!!

It was a simple clarification!  LOL  That's all!  Much ado about a simple statement.