Trusted Contributor

I want to take this time to thank all of the men, women, and history past, children, that have served this country in all parts of the world to preserve the USA way to live...To keep this country a democracy....That gave their lives in order to keep our country what it is.....I also support the families that stay home, and wish for the day that their loved ones come home....We live in a country that does not give us the next day, but we have such the men, and women, to help us feel that the next day is going to be a safe one, and this is because of the men and women to make this so....

I thank you all, for ALL that you do to preserve the way of life in this, the USA, and make us a little safer in our lives. I am proud and thankful.....

Related image

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Image result for memorial day tribute pics

Respected Contributor

As an Army veteran, thank you. And you are welcome. it was an honor to serve...one of the things I have done in my life that I am most proud.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for this thread @forrestwolf and thank you for your service @wonderfulworld . . . God bless! . . . Heart