Super Contributor

The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook" If you own this New cookbook from last week I like to know about R

I like to know more about this Cookbook befoer orderIng I di not see full presentation.

Can you te,ll me a little more about some of the Recipes included? and if it is in Large print? please,.other than ones shown on description above?Are there some healthy kind or more on salty sweet recipes?

I aksed on their page no answer Tia. have a great weekend friends.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook" If you own this New cookbook from last week I like to kno

I do not have this book. I am researching air fryer cookbooks because the book with the power air fryer is limited and recipes misprints. I am confused. I purchased the air fryer as a gift and one for me. Prefer a book with basic , quick recipes and lots of photos. I have limited transportation and do research and shopping on line. Hoping someone can help. Southern Bee 

Super Contributor

Re: The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook" If you own this New cookbook from last week I like to kno

A friend of mine really likes both of Meredith Laurence's (the Blue Jean Chef) air fryer books. I think they're called Air Fry Genius and Air Fry Everyday. I'm going to order them from Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

a new one that the library just got in is call ed air fry every day.  have not had a chance to look it over yet.  but it looks good