Respected Contributor

The Snackadium (For Football Fans)

The Snackadium! What a great idea for your super bowl party!!

Photo: The Snackadium! What a great idea for your super bowl party!! recipe: http://stilllearninginthislife.blogspot.com/2011/09/snackadium.html?m=1 This creation calls for many ingredients and to name a few they include: guacamole, salsa and cheese dip (for the field), Slim Jims (goal posts), sour cream (yard markers), Rice Krispie treats (for the retaining walls between the “fans” and the “field”), chips of all kinds (fans), and many, many small sandwiches (for the arena wall) for method click the link above.
This creation calls for many ingredients and to name a few they include: guacamole, salsa and cheese dip (for the field), Slim Jims (goal posts), sour cream (yard markers), Rice Krispie treats (for the retaining walls between the “fans” and the “field”), chips of all kinds (fans), and many, many small sandwiches (for the arena wall)

For step-by-step instructions, click the link here.

Contributor

Re: The Snackadium (For Football Fans)

That is pretty clever! Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Great idea....wish someone would fix it for me!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Some people are so clever. This looks like fun to put together. My problem would be a place large enough to place it and, more importantly, people to eat it!!

Regular Contributor

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

How neat!

Honored Contributor

Goes great with a soup-er bowl too.

Regular Contributor

I had never heard of this before & yesterday on Rachael Ray she was showing pictures of several different ones (they were so clever) & they had a contest between 2 chefs to creat one. I am not a sports fan but they would really be great as someone else said, for a Super Bowl Party. Really clever!