Honored Contributor

The Country Contessa Recipe Blogger

[ Edited ]

I stumbled upon a new recipe source this morning, a Southern blogger named Rachel who is also one of my favorite people, a nurse.

She has a nice selection of Appetizers, Breakfast, Chicken, etc. through Desserts.  Not a huge amount, just enough to keep you interested.

She specializes in EASY, using everyday foods and helpers. 

Here's her home page for anyone interested:

http://thecountrycontessa.com/start-here/

New Contributor

Re: The Country Contessa Recipe Blogger

Hi Noel! I just wanted to take a second to say thank you so much for sharing what you enjoy about my blog with others! I really do believe that it doesn't take fancy ingredients or tons of time to make fantastic food. I hope you will come back by the blog often and say hello--and let me know if you are having any specific challenges in the kitchen so I can help you with them. Have a lovely holiday weekend! 

Your newest pal, 

Rachel 

Honored Contributor

@Rachel Ballard

Rachel!!!

What a coincidence Woman LOL  And thank you for responding.

I pretty much stumbled across a recipe of yours this morning, and since I love looking at southern cooking, I pretty much looked at everything on your blog, including how to deliver a calf while wearing sox, LOL.

I am drawn to your recipes for two reasons:

1)  I love that they are easy.

2)  They are old-style cooking in my opinion and...

Bonus reason: your writing is interesting and informative.  So thank you for sharing good things Smiley Happy

Noel

Honored Contributor

Hey @Noel7, thanks for the heads up on this blog as I just signed up.  What a nice selection of delicious but easy to make recipes, I can't wait to see her email blasts . . . Smiley Happy

Hope you are feeling well and are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hey @Noel7, thanks for the heads up on this blog as I just signed up.  What a nice selection of delicious but easy to make recipes, I can't wait to see her email blasts . . . Smiley Happy

Hope you are feeling well and are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!

Hi @momtochloe

I'm glad you signed up to follow Rachel!  I keep thinking about her fried apples, I've got to make those soon.  I like having something like that around to use as a side dish or a snack.

I'm also looking forward to her chicken pasta dish Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care