Honored Contributor

TRADER JOE'S IS ON INSTAGRAM

I had an email about this the other week and just got around to checking it out.

All you have to do is google "trader joes instagram" and it comes up with several ways to follow TJoes.

There's even a Vegan section.

So far, I've found recipes and pix of new products, which I really appreciate.

Respected Contributor

Re: TRADER JOE'S IS ON INSTAGRAM

I was reading this morning that Aldi's bought out Trader Joe's. We don't have either store in my town, but I have a nephew and niece who each buy in these respected stores in their state, Wish we had a Trader Joes would love to see what all the fuss is about. I have ordered from there on Amazon. I don't care what I'm looking for I can find it on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Re: TRADER JOE'S IS ON INSTAGRAM

@HLP wrote:

I was reading this morning that Aldi's bought out Trader Joe's. We don't have either store in my town, but I have a nephew and niece who each buy in these respected stores in their state, Wish we had a Trader Joes would love to see what all the fuss is about. I have ordered from there on Amazon. I don't care what I'm looking for I can find it on Amazon.

@HLP

I checked it out and it's not that Aldi's bought out Trader Joe's, it's that they were both owned by the same "King" as they called him, who died a few years ago.  Apparently it's a German corporation.