Honored Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW MUCH $$$ A FOOD BLOGGER CAN MAKE

Oh, my gosh, she also has a bakery and restaurant! 

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, is the one who really grabbed the blog ball and ran with it.....all the way to the BIG bank!

Reports are that she's worth $8 million.  I read the other day that she's starting a line of clothing for women, flowy blouses.

Interesting. I like her flowy blouses. I also really like many of the earrings she wears on her cooking show. They always look good on her. 

Honored Contributor

Ree likes Soft Surroundings and has thrown a ton of business their way.  By starting her own line, she is going to cut into their business heavily.

Should be interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, is the one who really grabbed the blog ball and ran with it.....all the way to the BIG bank!

Reports are that she's worth $8 million.  I read the other day that she's starting a line of clothing for women, flowy blouses.

Interesting. I like her flowy blouses. I also really like many of the earrings she wears on her cooking show. They always look good on her. 

@pupwhipped

I haven't noticed her earrings, I'll pay attention from now on Smiley Happy  I like her blouses, too.

I've collected basically a set of pieces of her dinnerware.  IMO they're cheerful and fun, a vintage look.  My daughter gave most to me as a gift and I've had them almost a year.  No chips and nothing has broken.  I love the mixed patterns.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ree likes Soft Surroundings and has thrown a ton of business their way.  By starting her own line, she is going to cut into their business heavily.

Should be interesting.

@VaBelle35

I'm not familiar with Soft Surroundings, is the look the same?  Ree has a lot of florals and prints.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, besides Walmart, she sells tons of stuff at her new store and on the Mercantile web page.

Hi @proudlyfromNJ

Do you know if that's a physical store or an online store?  Or maybe both.

@Noel7. It's a huge old building in her town that she renovated. She has a lot of stuff for sale on the web page. I think there are still lines outside for people waiting to go into the store.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @proudlyfromNJ !

Honored Contributor

Two of my favorite food blogs sold out and the blogs are just not the same.  

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Should be interesting.

@VaBelle35

I'm not familiar with Soft Surroundings, is the look the same?  Ree has a lot of florals and prints.

Almost all the tops she wears are Soft Surroundings.  People ask her on Facebook when a show airs and 9 out of 10 times the top is Soft Surroundings.

All florals and prints and flowy/loose tops.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@makena

I don't know. But I would pay Chickenbutt for her recipe for TDF fudge!

@chickenbutt. Hey,  did you see this?

Come on - give lady, give!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras