Trusted Contributor

Re: Sweet & Sour Sausage & Rice

luvdoodles...hi there. Nice to meet you. This recipe will generally serve 4. However, if you dont have anything to go with it ( like salad or soup) I would double it. Generally when I fix this I have salad and a green veggie to go with it, and I don't double the recipe (serves 4 easliy)...hope that helps. Please let me know the outcome.

Trusted Contributor

Libbylady...Hi there. You are most welcome. I to have used this sauce with chicken and it turns out good. Thank you for posting back the results.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting me know. I would probably have a side or two to go with it. Probably will try it this week. I already bought the sausage. Will let you know it goes. We all like sausages though.

Respected Contributor

This was yummy. Only used a half cup of sugar though. Will be making this again. It was a hit.

Trusted Contributor

luvdoodles...Hi again. YAY...I'm pleased to know it was a hit for you. Glad you liked it. Woman Happy Like you, I like  less sugar..BUT some of my family likes the called for amount. It is like any recipe..personal preferences 

Woman Wink Happy to know you will be making it again. Hope all is going well with you. I appreciate the time you took to respond back to me after you tried it. It is responses like yours that keep me on this posting my recipes. Woman Very Happy