Trusted Contributor

1 package frozen meatballs 

1 jar LaChoy sweet/sour sauce

1 large can pineapple, drained

Place meatballs in slow cooker and heat thoroughly.  Add the jar of sweet/sour sauce and the pineapple.  Heat to serving temperature.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

Pineapple chunks or crushed?

Trusted Contributor

Chunks.

Honored Contributor

This same recipe works great for the Lil' Smokies (cocktail sausages) instead of meatballs too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

We have a family tradition for Wednesday dinner the night before Thanksgiving. It’s my mother-in-law’s sweet and sour meat balls. In a large pot, combine 2 cans of Campbell’s Bisque of Tomato Soup (do not dilute) and one can of Hunt’s tomato sauce. Add sugar and lemon juice to taste. I have no specific measurements because some like it sweeter and some like more lemon juice. I just add a little of each at a time until it tastes right to me, Add raw meat balls to the pot and cook until meat is fully cooked. Serve over noodles. Also serve some good bread to sop up the sauce.