Trusted Contributor

Super Easy and Yummy Chicken Breasts

Saw an advertisement only once for this new item.  It's called Stouffer's Seasoning Wraps. I wanted to share it with everyone in case you're not familiar with it.

They're available in a few options:  Italian Countryside Herb, Roasted Tomato Herb, Lemon and Garlic and Lemon.

You get a paper wrap that is coated with seasonings.  You wrap the chicken breast in the wrap.  Place it in a preheated pan on the top of your stove.  You don't add any oil, etc.  You just lay this wrapped chicken breast in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it over and cook an additional 10 minutes.  

That's it.  The chicken is so moist and flavorful.  The seasonings are perfect - not too strong/over powering, etc.

It can't get any easier than that.  Wanted to share this with you in case your looking for a super easy and fast dinner.

You can find it in the section of the store where they keep the seasonings.  I sometimes shop for groceries at Walmart - they did not have it yet.  They're sometimes a little slow in getting new items.  I purchased mine a Meijers.

ENJOY!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Super Easy and Yummy Chicken Breasts

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting @BunSnoop.  I hadn't heard of this new product but I'm always interested in new things to do with chicken since that's mostly what I eat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve seen it advertised on tv.Thanks for posting. I’ll give it a try.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!  I am going to have to be on the lookout.  These sound great and it doesn't sound like it could be any easier.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop Thanks for posting.  We don’t have Meijers so I check it out online to see where available. Even though I’m retired, I’m into easy.

Honored Contributor

According to the internet, several Wal-Marts in our area carry these.

8C2888EE-6E90-4C28-B37A-2EBB00086BE1.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

I just love these seasoning wraps!  I have tried 3 of the flavors and they are all great.  I have been buying mine at Walmart for a couple of months now.  I stocked up on 2 of each flavor the last time.  They are in the Spice aisle.  I was glad that was mentioned on the TV ad as I didn't know where to look.  

They only take 10 minutes a side to cook.  The chicken gets nice and brown but the pan stays clean.  A great easy way to prepare chicken.  

Honored Contributor

Does the 'paper' disappear, upon cooking?

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt no, the paper does not disappear.   You take the chicken out of the paper wrap and then discard the wrap.

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop

Thanks for your review of this product.  Have been seeing the commercials for awhile on t.v. but have yet to see the product itself.  Do you think fish could be used in place of chicken?