Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I eat salmon a lot.

I make mine so easy... I put A-1 sauce on my salmon fillets, then sprinkle with some garlic powder.   That's it.

I bake it for 30 min. in a 350 degree oven.  (I don't like any gooey fish meat... so I bake it for 1/2 hour).    It always tastes like I had it on a woodfire grill or something.   I find it very enjoyable.   I then use the salmon I have left in a salad the next day and it takes on that grilled taste which adds to the flavor of the salad.

Have fun exploring more recipes!

Contributor

Thank you so much for the reply!  Sounds easy enough for even me to do, lol.  Cross your fingers!!

Cassie

Contributor

Thank you so much for the suggestions.  I do like shrimp salad, but since the surgery, I can't tolerate lettuce Smiley Sad

Thx, 

Cassie

Contributor

Can't thank you enough for writing!  Hadn't thought of Halibut.  Since I don't cook, I'll have to really search the cabinets for a Corning Ware dish, lol.  Here's to "fishing"!!

Contributor

Hi again, can you tell me what temp. to set the oven?

Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  I appreciate it when I get responses!  Gonna give all info I get a try.  

Thanks,

Cassie

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Be very careful with salmon that you do not overcook it.  It will become very "fishy" tasting.  

And dry............ yuck!!!!

Valued Contributor

Garlic, lemon, onion, sour cream and butter should get married and procreate to make the world a happy place. The combo will clean and refresh.  A dash of salt to take away the bitterness, Pepper just to keep things balanced.

Smiley Very Happy